Hi...lets say hello

Options
jasneet12
jasneet12 Posts: 239 Member
Hi

Im in mumbai. i have been overweight since my teens averaging 75kgs. in 2009, i shot up to 83, and then joined VLCC and a diet program by Shikha Sharma, losing about 10 kgs.

i became complacent and lost track, gaining back to reach a 79 again!

im getting back on track now, keeping a control on my diet. i will be going back to the gym on 28th Nov 2011.

what about You?

Replies

• anandvenugopal
    Options
    hello.... I have been over weight ..... well ever since I can remember.. though others teased me I never used to bother abt it much... but year 2010 was too much.... especially when i shared to others that wished to come into shape they commented i am not some one who can do it.....jan of 2011 I weighted 120 kg, I made a resolution to reduce my weight... I been working out ever since... I been in veg diet for past 4 months.... and recently I joined here. ... now I am at 80 kg.... my dream is to reach 70 by dec 2012...:bigsmile:
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am fathima
    I am from kerala and i started gaining weight since 8th grade and now i am in the 12th grade and i want to lose weight before going to college next year!
    I am 5'4 and currently weigh 68kg and i want to get that down to a minimum of 54kg!
  • jasneet12
    Options
    so i didnt actually start in Nov 2011! work, life! i have just too many excuses to make!!!! :(

so today finally ive resolved its high time i did stuff coz i cant fit into my favorite clothes anymore!!!!!
  • Richa_S
    Richa_S Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    y not posting?? Anyone into 30DS??
  • jasneet12
    Options
    what is 30DS please?
  • Dipika77
    Dipika77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi this is Dipika,

lost quite a bit, yoyoing with the last 6 kgs...need diet buddies to get inspired.....

please join me
  • Richa_S
    Options
    30 DS.. is 30 day shred exercise program of jillian michaels designed for beginners for losing inches n weight too..
  • Swati_G
    Swati_G Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I have been struggling with my weight loss for quite some time now... i loose it then loose track and it comes back..But this time I am pretty serious on loosing it !! My aim is to loose 6 Kgs by the next 11 weeks!!

By the Way, Richa_S have u joined the 30 DS Is it gud?
  • Swati_G
    Swati_G Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    uys, Lets make it a a platform to share tips with each other... We all are struggling with the same thing... let us help each other.. Lets share our fitness routines..our diet plans .. our motivations.. our successes.. !!

Just hit reply!
  • Richa_S
    Options
    Hi Everyone I have been struggling with my weight loss for quite some time now... i loose it then loose track and it comes back..But this time I am pretty serious on loosing it !! My aim is to loose 6 Kgs by the next 11 weeks!!

By the Way, Richa_S have u joined the 30 DS Is it gud?

30 DS is good if u want help on ur inches..The last time I did 30DS I wasn't able to complete level 3 becausse of my own laziness.. But this time I am very much determined to complete it..

Few Facts which would help you in assessing the effectiveness of 30DS:
    1. I lost 4 inches from my belly
    2. 1 n 1/2 inches from my arms and it was turning in to a good shape
    3. My thighs were looking good too.

I strongly recommend this along with your other activities you do.. it takes just 20 minute of urs..
  • Richa_S
    Options
    uys, Lets make it a a platform to share tips with each other... We all are struggling with the same thing... let us help each other.. Lets share our fitness routines..our diet plans .. our motivations.. our successes.. !!

Just hit reply!

Thats really a nice idea..

To begin with, I am not in the routine sort of thing for my fitness.. However I am sharing to begin, u all are requested to improvise the ideas on ur posts:

Fitness: 400 min walk atleast in a week, 30 DS (started today on 15/08/2012), a run to be included bit in the walk so as to correct my breathing for running.

Diet Plans: I know most of the people won't agree with me but I stick to 1200 cal diet, if it moves moves upward i don't worry but i make a point to work out enough for the day that my calories consumed should be under calories earned & sugar has to be on the lower side ( I eat everything I want to keeping this formula in mind)

Motivations: To run marathon, to accompany my partner on morning run he takes for 1 hour..

Success: Lost 16 lbs in 15 weeks (honest 11 weeks - I know I was off the track for 1 month)

Nw come on people its ur turn now..
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.,..so nice to see all of you...i have always been fat since i was young and i am tired. I am an emotional eater and i really really want to get in a good shape.It would be nice if we could all help each other out and win the fight against food together.Please please add me so we can all get started.
  • Richa_S
    Options
    Hi everyone.,..so nice to see all of you...i have always been fat since i was young and i am tired. I am an emotional eater and i really really want to get in a good shape.It would be nice if we could all help each other out and win the fight against food together.Please please add me so we can all get started.

Hey Sam!! Welcome!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    hiii richa..nice to meet you :)
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    30 DS.. is 30 day shred exercise program of jillian michaels designed for beginners for losing inches n weight too..

I did two levels of that, then life caught up with me and I had no time / motivation left. Still losing with healthy eating and cardio, though.
  • amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Am an old member of the fitness pal but started using it with some serious weight losing efforts recently....hope i too lose much of my weight with all useful inspirations of the group. :)
  • rohitvgfit
    rohitvgfit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am a recent member on these blogs etc while I have been on MFP for about 3 months now. I had shot upto 93 but with sustgained exercise, Yoga and diet control I have pulled back to about 82. For last one month its not moving less and I think its time I looked outside and interacted with other winning loosers to get tips, support and guidance.
    Please feel free to join in, add me and share your winning stories.
    Looking forward to an active interaction with all of you.
    Cheers
  • insurat
    Options
    I am from Surat, 38 M. Hi to all :).

First time in life thought to do something about my weight. Its 97 and just my first goal is 90. Started gyming and started understanding what is nutrients, carbs and fats.

After few days in Gym, I feel to put on some more muscles too.
  • Richa_S
    Options
    I am from Surat, 38 M. Hi to all :).

First time in life thought to do something about my weight. Its 97 and just my first goal is 90. Started gyming and started understanding what is nutrients, carbs and fats.

After few days in Gym, I feel to put on some more muscles too.

Hi and good luck for your goals :)
  • nehanair77
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am from mumbai. 31 years old. Its wonderful and really inspiring to see how most have accomplished your goals.
    I have always been on the higher side (rather extreme side) of the weighing scale every since i remember. Started my pregnancy at 98 kgs and reached 114 kgs. Now fluctuating between 102 and 104.

I have kept my immediate goal to reach 90 kgs. Wish me luck...