Welcome, welcome!

Options
13»

Replies

• joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I started today and plan on doing the 6 week schedule taking the weekends off. I also do c25k on M, W, F.
    Height 5'2"
    Arm: 13.25"
    Bust: 41" with sports bra
    Waist at naval: 37"
    Belly: 42"
    Hips: 45"
    Thigh: 25.5"
    Calf: 15.5"

Feel free to add me. I need all the encouragement I can get!! :-)

I forgot starting weight: 183
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    I am so glad to see everyone here and I hope we can all encourage each other to stick it out for the next 30 days! At last check, our little group was up to 136 members. I can't wait to see the before and after pics we'll all be posting at the end of the month!
  • amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Okay, as promised, here's my stats.... can't wait to see this mess changed for the better:

Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 189.5
    Neck: 14.25"
    Bust: 41.25"
    Waist: 37"
    Hips: 45"
    Right Thigh: 28.5
    Left Thigh: 28.25
    Upper arms: 14"

Good Luck everyone!
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I started the 30DS yesterday. I haven't taken my measurements yet but I'll be sure to do so tomorrow and then post them.

CW: 149
    GW: 120

Feel free to add me :)
  • freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I just did first day sweated loads and initially thought it was OK and then it got harder. As I am in for the long haul here are my measurements
    weight 11stone
    bust 39.5
    waist ( non exsistent goes straight down) 33.5
    Hips 39.5-40 depends where I measure
    Thighs about 21 left a bit smaller but not much

I am aiming for 9st but happy if I could get to 9.5
  • cheffernan1990
    cheffernan1990 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I'm new to MFP and 30day shred but really looking forward to starting! Good luck to everyone, can't wait to see your results as well as my own! I will be starting Friday!
  • canlafre
    canlafre Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI !

I started 30DS on Monday! I am just loving it so far! I have already dropped a pound! :)

Here is some of my info, I have to take measurements tonight and I will report back with those tomorrow ;)

Height 5 4
    SW : 171
    GW : 135

I can't wait to start seeing the inches / pounds fall off! :)
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I did day 1 of the 30Shred this morning. WOW it's been awhile, but I think I did pretty good. So day one down Yeah for me. Hopefully I can continue... my health issue may slow me down but will not stop me.

Hope everyone has a great day.

SW 135
    GW 130

But more important than the weight, I just want to tone up again and feel better in my clothes!!!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Okay yesterday was day 1 level 1 for me. I took all of my measurements this morning. I weighed myself yesterday morning and I was 155.2 lbs. This morning I weighed in at 154.6 lbs. I think I'll just say my starting weight was 155.2 technically.

SW: 155.2 lbs
    Neck: 14"
    Chest: 41"
    Arms: 12.5"
    Natural Waist: 35"
    Waist at Belly Button: 39.75"
    Hips: 41.5"
    Thighs: 22"

GW by end of 30 DS: 145 lbs (fingers crossed!)
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    HI !

I started 30DS on Monday! I am just loving it so far! I have already dropped a pound! :)

Here is some of my info, I have to take measurements tonight and I will report back with those tomorrow ;)

Height 5 4
    SW : 171
    GW : 135

I can't wait to start seeing the inches / pounds fall off! :)

Congrats on your 1 pound loss so far!
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I started the 30DS yesterday. I haven't taken my measurements yet but I'll be sure to do so tomorrow and then post them.

CW: 149
    GW: 120

Feel free to add me :)

Here are my measurements:

Chest: 36.5
    Natural Waist: 29
    Hips: 39.5
    Thighs: 24.5
    Arms: 11.5
  • ebrady8492
    ebrady8492 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I did day 1, and it went great! I forgot to get my measurement, but I will tonight!! Feel free to add me as a friend, as I am new to MFP, and could use all the motivation I can get, because as I have learned loosing weight by yourself is hard, hard work!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Day 2 check! I was able to do it this morning even with a slight headache. So that's good for me.I even got in my walk last night. So hopefull I am off to a good start.

Have a ahppy healthy day!!!
  • ebrady8492
    ebrady8492 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have completed day 2. Again forgot to take measurements, but these are my current stats:

Height: 5'2
    CW: 185
    GW: 145

Can't wait to do day 3 tonight!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Well - I did day 3 of 30day shred!! That is very good for me with my healthy issues!! I think I may be getting better! It is a little disappointing to know that doing day 3 is an accomplishment when doing power 90 master series, boot camp, spinning and running weekly was nothing. I was set back soooo much. But I will slowly work myself back up to that!!!

Have a happy helathy day!!!