Options

Replies

• Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    WATP Ultimate collection 1 mile today.
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Heck! How did I miss the August thread?!?!?!

Well done so far everyone.

Ive probably already done 12 miles this month. I will plan to do 30 in total, as Im gonna continue alternaing with Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones.

I recently bought a mini trampoline & am using it to do the boosted walk bits of my Lelsie workouts. Its GREAT coz it takes the impact out of my knees, which were sore last month. Awesome! :)

Heck no - come on and join us and all others welcome too!

My sister told me about her mini trampoline - I want one! I love you posted this, the boosted walks kill my knees too. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • princessf1
    Options
    Welcome back Scoobees! Have missed ya.

Sorry I have been a bit MIA the past week. I did something to my darn sciatic nerve again doing Turbo Sculpt ( I think ). I love the Turbo Jam workouts but seems like everytime I try to get back on the train that nerve acts up again. I just don't get that with Les, so I am going to back to regular Lesile that has worked wonders for me in the past 18 months.

Today I did the 3Miler from Just Walk + the abs session at the end. She has 2 new ones coming out in September ( check out collagevideo.com ) I preorderd the new 3 mile and and thinking about the WATP that actually just workouts from older DVD's or VHS. ha!

GOAL - 40 MILES
    SO FAR - 11 Miles
    Left to GO - 29 Miles

Have a great week walking beauties!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    princessf1, I've been contemplating the new DVDs coming out also :smile: . Ouch on hurting the sciatic nerve :flowerforyou:

welcome JCD4ever and lorijh72. Glad you are joining in the fun :wink:

kazala, that is a great idea using the mini trampoline for the boosted walks. My knees aren't getting any younger :sad:

Today, 8/13:

3 Miles today: WAP Fat Burning Miles DVD: Power Mile (1 mile) and Walk Strong (2 miles, with strength training intervals)

Goal for August: 70
    So far: 28

Good night :yawn:
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome backs! :flowerforyou:
    Today I got in 3 miles - Walk Away Your Waistline; so far 9 miles
  • princessf1
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

DId Just Walk 2 miles + chest/back

GOAL - 40 MILES
    SO FAR - 13 MILES
    LEFT TO GO - 27 MILES

Make it a great one and walk, walk, walk!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday did a mixture of 5 day plan. :)
  • AmpKat
    AmpKat Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm brand new to this group... I was excited when I found it! I really enjoy Leslie and her DVDs.

So, I went on vacation at the beginning of August and sort of completely fell off the exercise train. Oops! But I'm back now and ready to kick my own butt!

Here we go!
    Miles So Far: 6
    August Goal: 25
    Miles Remaining: 21

My goal is sort of arbitrary... I don't really know where to start, haha! But we'll see! Looking forward to interacting more with this group!
  • princessf1
    Options
    Welcome Ampkat! Just jump right back on the train and start walking!

Pulled out the Burn Body Fat and did 2 miles with the hand weights. Great burn for 35 minutes!

GOAL - 40 MILES
    SO FAR - 15 MILES
    LEFT - 25 MILES
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    'afternoon everyone :heart:

Scoobees, Dudagarcia, and princessf1, I'm having fun virtually walking with you :smile: .
    Welcome AmpKat, Good for you for going on vacation and then jumping right back on the exercise train :flowerforyou:

3 Miles today: Walk Slim 3 Fast Miles

So far: 31

Have a wonderful rest of your day!
  • AmpKat
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome princessf1 and texasgardnr!

I just finished 2 miles tonight from the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. Phew, I don't know if I've ever gone that hard before. Feels good!

Miles So Far: 8
    Miles Remaining: 17
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    2 Miles today: WAP Express - 2 Mile Brisk Walk (in the Ultimate Collection)

So far: 33

Way to go AmpKat, the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan is quite a workout for sure :tongue: .

Wishing you all a great evening :flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Good evening every one :smile: .

Friday:
    4 Miles today: WAH Walk Slim - Fast & Firm! 4 Really Big Miles. (And may I add that they were really big, and... some were really fast :happy: )

So far: 37

Walking on into the weekend ladies :flowerforyou:
  • hisakoyo
    hisakoyo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love to join in -- just joined MFP recently ... my goal for the 2nd half of the month is 20 miles with Leslie
  • AmpKat
    Options
    Phew. Challenged myself to 3 miles with the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan today. I usually only do 2 miles... but actually 3 wasn't as hard as I was anticipating. Go me! :smile:

Miles So Far: 11
    Miles Remaining: 14
  • princessf1
    Options
    Happy Monday!

Did 3M Belly, Buns & Thighs Slimdown today.

GOAL - 40 MILES
    SO FAR - 22 MILES
    LEFT TO GO - 18 MILES

Have a super walking week!
  • worldofme
    worldofme Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Has anyone gotten her new DVD just released last week? It is a different format....cardio interval.. If so, what did you think??
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Good evening everyone,

No I haven't bought any new ones lately, worldofme.

princessf1, Never tried that DVD, but it sounds like a good one :-)

Way to go AmpKat, isn't it too cool when you think that it will be plenty difficult and then you do it!!!!

Welcome :flowerforyou: hisakoyo, so happy that you made a goal and are jumping right in here. I am so blessed to have discovered MFP and it has made all the difference in how I am eating now. Well, at least most of the time :glasses:

Monday:
    5 Miles today: Walk It Off & Tone It Up. (I borrowed this one from the library to check out. It uses lots of stretchy band work through out)

So far: 42

Good night :yawn: ,
  • princessf1
    Options
    Has anyone gotten her new DVD just released last week? It is a different format....cardio interval.. If so, what did you think??

Which one are you referring to? I have a new one that's a 4 Mile power walk with power surges of high intensity moves. i thought I would love it but I don't - my knees can't handle the jumping jacks and scissor kick things. LOL

Now, I do have an older one of intervals and I love that one - it uses the stretchie band and it about 2 miles with intervals.
  • princessf1
    Options
    Texasgardnr - I love that 5 mile Walk it off and tone it up! That is a great one and it goes by fast to me.

I did Walk your belly flat 3 miler today - I love that one, have had it for awhile and never get tired of it.

GOAL - 40 MILES
    SO FAR - 25 MILES
    LEFT TO GO! - 15 MILES

I am pushing hard to make my goal this month for once! HA!

GO LEGS GO!!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!