August Movers n Shakers

Options

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    welcome josie, glad to see you joining us

I did the exercise for yesterday and was under sodium......now to do today exercises....OUCH LOL hope everyone has a healthy active day
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Monday challenge met and complete.
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello again!

I just heard from Ketty - she was on vacation. So Josie will be taking Rhe280's place instead.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Tuesday challenge done & sodium under!
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Tuesday :
    Workout done and under sodium.
  • allnamesrtaken
    allnamesrtaken Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tuesday- work out done, under sodium

Dilemma:
    Why do avacados have so many calories???!!
  • jmanzano68
    jmanzano68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in: Work out done & sodium was under. :)
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Tuesday check in -

Exercise done...my legs still hurt from the tabata!

Under in sodium, but over in cals! This heat wave is killing me - I just had to have some ice cream!
  • lil_pixie
    Options
    Dilemma:
    Why do avacados have so many calories???!!
    I wonder the same thing! Avacado is one of my favourite foods! I could literally eat the whole thing in one sitting (and often do) I get through it by thinking well, it's got calories, but it's still way better for me than a Mars bar.

Tuesday - exercises done
    Under sodium, although I don't think the food log is counting all the salt I have as in my packet of french fries crisps it says i had no sodium though I know they have salt on them. I'm going to have to remember to check that and add it on if it doesn't count it.
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!

Surprise work of the day is a free choice day You earn your team points by completing 30 mins of any type of exercise.

:tongue: Only catch is cooking and cleaning don't count.:tongue:
  • MzNeecie
    Options
    Tuesdays exercise is complete and i came in under my sodium. i am going to love the freestyle for wednesday i can do my Spin class and have it count. i may do the stair master too just to kick it up a notch.
  • Mamafred
    Options
    Wednesday
    I did 35 minutes on the elliptical and 9 minutes walking to cool down.
    Also under on sodium. We had breakfast for supper tonight and I discovered that I don't have to salt my eggs. They were just fine with turmeric and Mrs. Dash.

Hi Josie! Great to have you join us! :happy:
  • moxleymama6
    Options
    Wed. 30 min on the elliptical & under on sodium. Did lesson plans almost all day & didn't feel like exercising...so, I treated myself to an episode of Grey's Anatomy while I was on the machine!
  • Mamafred
    Options
    Please add 35 minutes of bike riding to my exercises today. Hubby announced that he wanted us to go for a ride after supper. We ended up doing a little over 5 miles.
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Wednesday check in -

Under sodium!

Exercise - I wanted to post that I went out and ran for my 30 mins...but it was WAY too hot here! Nso I just stayed inside and a Leslie Sansone Walk at Home video! 2 miles in 30 mins

I hope everyone is having a good week so far! I will be contacting anyone who hasn't checked in this week yet.
  • lil_pixie
    Options
    Wednesday check in:

Under in sodium
    Exercise: I did 90 minutes of ballet (was supposed to be 60, but my class ran over) and I walked for 30 minutes, so I did 2 hours yesterday.
    Good day to have free choice as I don't think my body would have taken much more after ballet. It may look graceful, but that is one grueling workout! I have muscles hurting in places I didn't know I even had muscles. Good job it's so fun. :smile:
  • MzNeecie
    Options
    Wednesday check in under sodium and i did one hour fifteen in spin class. worked late so i didn't get a chance to do the stairmaster.
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    :heart: Thursday 8/16 arms :heart:
    Everything should be broken up into 3 sets of 10

Standing Bicep Curls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av7-8igSXTs
    Shoulder Press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-aVuyhvLHU&feature=relmfu
    Tricep Extension: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRiJVZDpdL0&feature=relmfu
    Pec/chest Fly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXSO_EqNeY
    Push ups (you can modify these to be on your knees or against a wall)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    yesterday I did 80 mins of walking...and stayed under sodium....YEAH....this morning after dropping kids off at first day of school i went for a 90 min walk and now I am going to do my arm exercises.....everyone have a good day
  • moxleymama6
    Options
    Under on sodium and exercise complete! All those exercises are in Jillian's 30 Day Shred Level 1 (except the triceps which I did later). My nieces were over visiting & so they and my 8 year old joined me for the workout. Very fun!! They loved the 2 & 3 lb hand weights.