August Movers n Shakers

Options

Replies

• Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thursday
    Under sodium and workout done. I added a little more to it because I really do enjoy arm workouts, which is good since that is where I fall short.

Amy, great that you got the kids involved! That is a very positive example.
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    :heart: Friday - 8/17 circuit training (24 mins) :heart:

This will workout will have 2 different sets of workouts that we will do for 12 min each.
    How it works: Do all of the exercises in circut for 45 seconds with 15 seconds rest. Repeat circut A two more times. Rest for 1 minute. Do circut B three times.

Circut A
    Push ups
    High knees
    Elbow planks to extended arm plank
    Squats

Circut B
    Mountain climber
    Crunches
    Wall sit
    Fast feet
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Thursday check in -

Exercises done!

I haven't entered my food yet, so I will report on my sodium later

Today was the kiddies first day of school. Hubby invited me to IHOP after we dropped them off. As we were eating, he says let's go for a walk after to burn this off. Sounds good right? We invited Josie (luvcuppycakes) to show us where she goes...she hauled our butts onto a trail where it goes straight UP for a mile!! Then a different way down which was another 1.5 miles! Sheesh! My butt BETTER look better after that! :bigsmile:
  • jmanzano68
    jmanzano68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in: Did 30 minutes of jogging in place & up & down stairs and was under in sodium

Thursday check in: Workout done & was under in sodium

Jax: I hope the kids' first day of school went well & that you got your "homework" done for the school stuff!
  • lil_pixie
    Options
    Thursday check in:
    under sodium

Didn't manage to do the exercises. I was about to start when my friend popped round and by the time she'd left it was quite late so I just went to bed. Will tack some of them on to today's exercises.
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in i was under the sodium today but no exercise i have some type of stomach flu i am constantly in the bathroom and am really weak. if i feel better later i will make up for yesterday today but as for this morning i feel the same :(
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    @ Cheryl - I was able to walk outside!! We were off for the kiddies first day of school, and so it was early enough not to be TOO hot! Yay!

@Lanesa - I hope you feel better soon!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    under sodium for thursday didnt manage to do exercises for thursday
    did todays exercises (friday) will try to stay under sodium today

Have a healthy active day ladies
  • luvcuppycakes
    Options
    wed workout done...30 min on the treadmill
    thurs...arms done...also did abs and 5 miles :)
    friday workout done :)

glad to be back...feels good to be exercising again :)
  • Mamafred
    Options
    Friday's workout is done and I am way under sodium. That was a very challenging workout for me. I feel proud of myself when I complete something like that. I doubt very seriously if I could have10 years ago.
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    :heart: Saturday 8/18. full Body :heart:

The 100!!

Exercise 1: 100 Jumping Jacks

Exercise 2: 90 Abdominal Crunches

Exercise 3: 80 Squats

Exercise 4: 70 Leg Lifts

Exercise 5: 60 Jumping Jacks

Exercise 6: 50 Abdominal Crunches

Exercise 7: 40 Squats

Exercise 8: 30 Leg Lifts

Exercise 9: 20 Jumping Jacks

Exercise 10: 10 Minutes of Running

This can be spread throughout the day, but each exercise step should be done all at once. For example, you would complete 100 jumping jacks at one time, 90 crunches all at once, etc. If you use this workout regularly, the end goal is to complete this in one session!

Let me know how you guys like this, kay?
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Hello ladies,

A MFP friend of mine just lost her pet.:cry: She sent this link to me, please support her if you can!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/709671-miles-for-andy-challenge

Take care!
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Friday 11:26pm...Just finished the circuit! Better late than never! It was a crazy day!

Under on sodium, too!
  • Mamafred
    Options
    I want to go ahead and post my weight: 160.8. that is a loss of 1.8 lbs. Yay! I am now 8 oz. away from my first goal.
    I decided in the beginning to do this in steps and not set my ultimate goal in the beginning because it just seemed too daunting. I am going to wait until we do our end of the month measurements and then do a fat% calculation to see where I need to go from there.

I woke up this morning with the beginnings of a migraine. I have taken the medicine for it and the pain is gone but I am shaking like a leaf. I will do my best to the the 100s today but it will be late this afternoon if/when I get over this. I remember these from a month or so ago. I did them all in one run and I had a near death experience :tongue: Gonna break them up today.
  • moxleymama6
    Options
    Sat.: Sodium under...exercise completed!! I'll weigh in tomorrow.
  • jmanzano68
    jmanzano68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Friday check in- I was not able to work out on Friday. I was way too tired after packing/sorting through moving boxes which seems to be never ending! Sodium was under.

Saturday check in- Work out completed...I enjoyed it! I am under on sodium!
  • Mamafred
    Options
    Saturday: I blew it today. I went over in sodium and I did notdo the workout either. The medicine side effects did not wear off until very late. Lord willing, I am going to try and get them done in the morning before church.
  • Mamafred
    Options
    Sunday: I feel back to my old self today. :smile: I have completed the 100s all in one sitting. That is the only choice I had unless I wanted to do them after 7 tonight.

My Sundays consist of church and then spending the rest of the day at my mom's with the kids (all but my daughter who lives much further away and only gets to come in once every 4 - 6 weeks. This is a special day and I plan to enjoy it as long as I am blessed to have my mom. She turned 80 in May.

Hope everyone has a very blessed day as well!:flowerforyou:
    Cheryl
  • luvmybeebees
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay in posting -running around with my kiddies for soccer and football...pictures, practices and scrimmages!

Friday check in - exercises done! Under sodium.

Saturday check in - exercise done! I had to break this down into 3 sessions - one because of the heat here, and second because of all the kiddie activities! My ultimate goal is to complete that in one go, then start timing myself

I'm not sure why, but I really struggled with my excercises this week. Just seemed like it was always the 'first' time I was doing them, and they wiped me out everyday! I better get some new vitamins or something! :grumble:

My weight for today is 130! A small loss but I'm happy about it!
  • moxleymama6
    Options
    153 lbs. (3# loss). I think I'm shedding all the vacation water weight.