Help? Please?

Options
crystal8208
crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
I was never VLCD. The lowest I ever went was 1400. When it stopped working, I edged back up. I did a 4 week reset in July and ate 2400 calories with no exercise. I went from 221 ish to 224 during the reset. I'm now nearly two weeks into the cut (-15%) and this morning I was up to 227.6! I know that TOM is supposed to start today or tomorrow, but is this normal? Ack... :sad:

Replies

• crystal8208
    Options
    I've mainly been walking/cardio. I haven't gone to weight lifting because my partner is out of town. She should be back next week though.
  • crystal8208
    Options
    bump
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    don't you worry hun. ESPECIALLY w/ your TOM around the corner, your body is probably retaining water. i go up about 3lbs during TOM. oh i hate it so.
  • rr85114
    rr85114 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I usually gain 2 kilos (read: 4.4 pounds!) every time I get TOM, so I honestly wouldn't worry about the gain for now. Usually I find that a week after TOM all things are back to normal (and sometimes there's a loss!). Don't stress :)
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I usually gain 2 kilos (read: 4.4 pounds!) every time I get TOM, so I honestly wouldn't worry about the gain for now. Usually I find that a week after TOM all things are back to normal (and sometimes there's a loss!). Don't stress :)
    ^^^This^^^
  • epcooper
    epcooper Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Totally normal....I gain 3-4 lbs around TOM.
  • crystal8208
    Options
    Okay. Thanks! I was freaking out a litle. I weighed this morning (yes I know, hit me with a stick for weighing every day) and it was 228. Ugggh. But I'm better today than I was yesterday. I felt gross yesterday. So maybe I'll get some lifting in this evening. :ohwell:
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Lol...each Tom brings3-6lbs for me.