Anyone starting the Kickstart on Monday 08/13

Options
Hi Y'all, my JMBR kit finally came in and I am so excited to get started! Anyone planning on getting started on Monday?

Replies

• awakenedsoul
    awakenedsoul Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll start on monday with ya! I started last week but got derailed with the flu. Looking forward to getting back on track! Feel free to friend me :)
  • Dozy87
    Dozy87 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey!:) I'm starting this monday! I've just been to get all the food for the kickstart week! Nervous and excited about
    starting it....! Are you guys doing the kickstart week X2 workouts and diet plans?x
  • jaymellow
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I'm starting on Monday and would love to track my progress with you ladies. I'm about to go through the meal plan now before going to the grocery store. I plan on doing the kickstart workout plan. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Anawap
    Anawap Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey Girls :)

My intent was to do the kickstart starting tomorrow....who am I fooling, I am so unprepared. I don't even have my weights, or groceries yet. I want to do this right way and eliminate all the excuses. So I have decided to go into next week as best as I can following the meal plan as close as I can and working out 2x a day without the weights. I don't know about you but I feel like all of my life I let the little obstacles defeat me. I'm DONE with the excuses. As hard as it is for me to ask for help... I'm going to need all the support and encouragement I can get, because I know that this is going to be quite the adventure.
  • awakenedsoul
    awakenedsoul Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Do what you can :) You don't have to "officiallly" start today with us but try to ease into the eating plan this week while you're preparing. Totally understand about the obstacles. I was in the same boat but I think one of my downfalls has been that it's been all or none with me. Meaning if I didn't follow a plan exactly, I would fall off the wagon and just give up. So I'm taking a little different approach. Following the meal plan as close as possible but may sub a grilled chicken breast instead of tuna for lunch. Stuff like that. Just think that's what will help me succeed. It's all about finding what works for you and what will help you stick to making healthy decisions. I've been on the weight loss/gain rollercoaster for so long and I'm done with that ride! Whatever you decide and whenever you start, we will be here to support you!
  • chelsibear85
    chelsibear85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just received my kit today and went grocery shopping im going to start tomorrow!! so my measurements and photo i guess tomorrow morning before I work out!
  • BiancoM
    BiancoM Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just finished the kickstart and I am officially on week one! Let's go ladies we can do this!!
  • chelsibear85
    Options
    So im feeling very tired today.. like dragging my *kitten* around tired all i want to do it go to bed... and its not even dinner yet. Chasing my baby around is so hard at the moment. I m looking forward to doing just one work out a day then this two times!
  • BiancoM
    Options
    I have a 2 1.2 year old and completely understand the time issue! It can be soo challenging. Don't get discouraged you can do it! You will find you have more energy when you do! :)
  • Dozy87
    Options
    I don't have kids but I have 2 jobs and i'm shattered! Yesterday (day 2) my whole body ached!! Does anyone know if the kickstart week is extra or is it week one? Like after this kickstart week do I do 2 weeks of workouts 1 & 2 or just one week then move on to workouts 3&4? Hope everyone doing well!:)x
  • amy_wills
    amy_wills Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started it on Monday, too, so I'll send you a friend request!
    Amy
  • chelsibear85
    Options
    you would start on week 2 after the kickstart week... my body is sore and tired today.. I dont know how I will get through today! I know its different muscle groups but im worried about my shoulders in the cardio... they are sooo tired! can barely lift! Thank god Im not working as well at the moment!
  • chelsibear85
    Options
    I really enjoyed her vegetable soup recipe! Lookin forward to lunch! I dont really like fish so im down to 2 meal options in each category...
  • chelsibear85
    Options
    I just finished the kickstart and I am officially on week one! Let's go ladies we can do this!!

Did you eat her meal plans as well? How do you feel after the kickstart? Did you lose the pant size like she claims?? I tihnk you start on week 2 after kickstart..
  • Alexmcdermott6
    Options
    Hey!!! I'm starting Monday 20th, add me if you want support etc.
  • Dozy87
    Options
    Thank you :) just do what you can...it's best not to push yourself too hard and risk hurting yourself! Are you on day 2? I felt rubbish yesterday (my day 2) but today I feel so much better...I hope you feel better tomorrow!xxx
  • Anawap
    Anawap Posts: 5
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone! One workout at a time, we will get there :) Anyone trying to follow the meal plan on a budget?
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I just restarted the program today, not doing the kickstart though. Feel free to add me :)
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    The kickstart week is the double workouts, diet plan...then goes into week 1 using the phase 1-2 workouts....I did the kickstart workouts, not the diet...just starting week 3
  • BiancoM
    Options
    Yes, I used her kickstart meal plan for the first week. I didn't loose anything the first week but I also had PMS, I don't care what anyone says that plays a part in it! But today I felt great and weighed myself although it is not my weighin day and I am down 2 pounds! Yippeee! I am very excited and I can feel my clothes fitting better too!:happy: