Options
ladyark
ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
I was at 162 today...2 pounds lost since last week

Replies

• GrammyPammy145
    GrammyPammy145 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job ladyark! I only lost 1.1... but at least it's a loss. I really wish the scale would reflect the loss I feel. My pants are falling off of me!
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 pound at 190 now and lost 0.5% body fat. Which is really awesome since I kinda fell off the wagon for 3 days last week.
  • daizzi
    daizzi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.8 punds! AND I HIT MY 10% goal!!! (yes I was screaming that) I had a few really good days and a few not so great days but even the not so great days I journaled what I eat so at least I was accountable for my indulgence.

Great job ladyark 2 pounds is great!
    pamsebrell~sometimes the scale isn't the best indicator go with how your feeling loose jeans are awsome!
    ivikatasha~1 pound is great and you have inspired me to pick up the c25k again!

Let's rock it again this week group!
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    1 pound lost this week 229
  • jpbgrad98CHANGED
    Options
    Lost 1.4 pounds! Down 6.8 pounds now! Woot woot! Great job everyone!!!!
  • pmazzotta4
    pmazzotta4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I gained 1.8 lb I was really good with my food and exercising tracking too.
  • GrammyPammy145
    GrammyPammy145 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Why do I always lose more weight on the Tuesday after a Monday weight in??? lol I need to be better on sunday's I guess. I am usually really good all week so I can have one indulgence on sat or sun.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I gained 3. Ugh. I hoping a lot of it was swelling. It happens after a trip for me since I am up in my chair a lot longer then normal and my exercise bike has been in the shop. I was good with tracking, etc. Hope this week is better.