Daily check in

Options

Replies

• bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    Yesterday i done 5 day level 1, keep going :)
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Holy Guacamale! Just finished level 2. At first I was thinking, Ok, not so bad, and then she did that chair with the V weight arm lift thing. Ouch!!

Well done! You might be feeling that tomorrow. :smile:

I'm feeling it! Some of the moves are easier to me, but some are killer. :) That JM is an evil genius!
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Day 7, level 2. Managing some "real" pushups, although, I think the on the knee push up is really effective. Happy shredding, Ladies!
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 done...yay, a whole week in a row

Happy Monday everyone

:flowerforyou:
  • jennbeaudry
    Options
    Tip for everyone, do not go cycling uphill for 30 minutes and then do 30DS, not a good combination! Got through it but thought I was going to die:noway:

One more day of level 1 and I am moving on to level 2, have to change the routine....:heart:
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Day 5 for me....missed yesterday : ( !! But I got up this morning and did day 5 level 1 and really pushed through it!!! Hopefully I can get my walk in and then I will be doing really good!! Vacation in 4 weeks!!!
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done. Today was really hard after taking the weekend off!!
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Will do Level 1 Day 8 tonight (2 more days of Level One...wooo hoo)

I am currently training for a 10k (I am in week7)

Ran 4 miles this morning!! On the days I run shredding is soooo much harder BUT I am sticking with it!!!

Have a great day everyone!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 done. 2 more days left...feeling sore in my legs today...not sure why. I was super tired this morning so the workout felt harder then it has in the past. I still was able to do 3 regular push-ups. I will keep at it.

Nice progress with the regular push ups! That is one of the hardest moves I can think of, so I think it's a BIG deal when you can do them.
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 4 Level 1 today. So far I have consistently been taking one rest day in between workout days. I did JM 30 DS three times last week, and one time this week so far. I would like to hit 4-5 workouts this week to bump me up a level. I am feeling soooo sore in so many fabulous ways!
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Level 1 Day 7 complete... I may move on to Level 2 tomorrow... Any input?? Thanks :-)
  • 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am Level Day 9. Update Pictures are on my Profile. I update Day 7 of each level.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    day 7, level 1 - finished! :love:
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Tip for everyone, do not go cycling uphill for 30 minutes and then do 30DS, not a good combination! Got through it but thought I was going to die:noway:

One more day of level 1 and I am moving on to level 2, have to change the routine....:heart:

I feel ya X2- First off- yea- what she said- do not do a mountain of cardio and then shred- oy vey that hurt this weekend.
    And- Im losing motivation I hate to admit. I have a DVD or 2 that I swear is better then Shred, (same circuit concept) plus 10 days not switching up is way too boring.

I really really wanted to do THIRTY DAYS- 10 each level, but I better move on to lvl 2 or else I may quit out due to how bored I am. I wouldnt quit working out of course- I just wanted to see/feel more by day 8. :ohwell:
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    I'm starting to get a little un-motivated myself, but I did get through Day 8 tonight. I'm not thinking of going to level 2 yet because I know my body just isn't ready. I still can't do those anterior arm raises :grumble:

I did my first day of C25K today, so my legs were already sore/tired from that. I didn't get up a shred this AM, like I normally do (told you I'm losing motivation!), but I did manage to get through it.

I guess I keep telling myself- it's only 20 minutes. What else do I spend 20 minutes doing that sucks? Channel surfing, driving to work, perusing pinterest (totally fun, but not generally productive), watching Family Guy on Netflix.... I am looking forward to moving on to Level 2- I haven't peeked yet, so I don't know what JM has in store for me.

I was thinking today, while I was shredding about how much better I am doing versus Day 1. I've upped my weights for some of the moves- anything using biceps get 5lbs now, and I'm able to do the crunches without modification. Push-ups are still awful, but I can do more of them (still modified). I can kick my own butt :smile: and am able to stretch a little deeper, even though I still stand up to do the cool down stretch. I can feel my abs changing- I can feel ab muscles that I didn't know I had! I am tougher than I realized and even though it's getting a little... repetitive... I am still hanging in there!! I noticed when I ran today that my recovery was faster and I didn't tire out as much as I did the first couple of times I tried C25K, so maybe 30DS is helping me build endurance for that too!!
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    day 8 lv.1 done!!!!! was starting to get unmotivated too but then I lost my pants doing the jumping jacks...I mean to the floor around the ankles!!!!:laugh: so that means I have lost inches even though I didn't notice and thought nothing was happening. awesome way to end the day:bigsmile I was glad I workout by myself though:laugh: Keep it up ladies!!
  • freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done, I had a day off on Sunday. Now determined to keep going and do it each day. I do feel better at the end but the cycle raises are still tough and so tempted to stop but so far got through it.
    I had been on a weight plateau for 2 weeks and finally it is starting to shift again.
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 done. 2 more days left...feeling sore in my legs today...not sure why. I was super tired this morning so the workout felt harder then it has in the past. I still was able to do 3 regular push-ups. I will keep at it.

Nice progress with the regular push ups! That is one of the hardest moves I can think of, so I think it's a BIG deal when you can do them.

Thank you, I wish I had someone there to watch me just to make sure I am doing it 100% but I know at the start of 30DS I couldn't even attempt a regular push up so I am making some progress.
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 complete. As others say I am feeling unmotivated, well I think it is bored more then unmotivated....I still hate side lunges with the raises and all the dang jumping jacks but I am still doing it every morning. I keep telling myself NO EXCUSES. It is so much easier to play on facebook for 25 minutes but facebook isn't going to change my body. We have to keep pushing through! For anyone on level 2 can you offer me any suggestions/help/pointers?
  • actresskat
    actresskat Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Started LV1 Day 1 and my boyfriend joined in - he sweat loads and said it was tougher than his usual workout ;)