My Results and Advice

Options
I finished insanity Saturday Aug 18th. I was very discouraged with my inability to lose weight. By week 7 I was ready to quit. I followed their 5 meal plan pretty close without using Shakeology (I used my on shakes). With about 10 day left I came across MFP and began using the daily meal plan and dropped 3 lbs. in a matter of days. As it turns out, I was not eating enough food. I am much more satisfied now. I am in much better shape than before but I did not find the chiseled abs i was looking for.

Everyone's story is different but I hope this helps you in some way.

Replies

• lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Did you see any difference in your body, once you finished insanity? Were there more muscles gained or anything like that?
  • madisondell1
    Options
    I did tone up and I did lose a little around my waist. But i was disappointed with my results. I poured myself into the workouts but just wasn't losing weight like i expected. I did get much stronger and my legs are very defined. MFP has me eating properly and I am now doing insanity every couple of days to maintain what I have gained. I will begin adding weights to my workouts next week.
  • madisondell1
    Options
    I will try to get some photos up this weekend of my before and after.
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I'm just reading this. I think your results looks great. I can tell the difference. You did well!! If you are looking for more results, the video does say that some people may need to do it 2 times (60 more days). What ever you decide to do, I'm sure you will do good.