Replies

• azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    today's exercise challenge done... sodium over
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello team, hope every one is great, Unhinge how is the painting going? How much do u have left?

I have been under sodium all week and have done my workouts all week. I don't think I could have done that tabitha one twice :). :drinker: Here's to another great day
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hey former team mates!! Just popping by to say hi! I was late signing up with Belinda but I'm now on another team as a replacement for someone who dropped out. I hope you all had a great July! I kind of went wild without the challenges to keep me in check...& gained! Now I'm trying to reclaim lost ground and get into a better routine before I start teaching in 10 days...Yikes!

Peace,
    Amy
  • azeria
    Options
    Hi, Amy!

It is great to hear from you. I find that Belinda's challenge are the best motivator out there for me also. What team are you on?

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    I finished today's challenge and am currently below sodium... but craving a snack... I'll try to make a wise decision.
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Oh my...I have gotten lazy about reporting in, I will try to do better team :flowerforyou:

Wednesday: Workout done .....over sodium
    Thursday: Workout done.....under sodium
    Friday: Workout done....I'll report sodium later

I did have to modify or substitute some of the exercises that hurt my wrists, I really have to get over this, I don't want to have carpell tunnel surgery, DH has his own medical problems and is not SUPPOSED to lift anything much, but he has always been my night in shining armour :heart: so he would be hurting himself.... trying to help me :frown:
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Thursday was HOT, HOT, HOT! By the time I arrived home I didn't have the oomph to get the workout done... sorry :noway:

My sodium was under though! Actually I found out my BP is really LOW so I am increasing my sodium to 2300mg for awhile and see if that improves my BP and NO Pam, I don't need any junk food ideas! LOL

Today's workout is done.... it's much cooler. I had some issues with the "mountain climber".... too much of having my head down!!!! Good workout though and I'm already feeling this one!!!!

Sodium should be fine for today.
  • unhinge
    Options
    Main house color is on Sundance... now just need to do the trim but I can do that as I feel like it, no rush :wink:
  • azeria
    Options
    Over sodium
    No workout
    Sorry team
  • sundance2032
    Options
    Oh sometime the trim is the worst. It feels like it never ends :)

Workout done and under sodium. Not looking forward to the full body tomorrow... I have a BBQ fundraiser for my daughters cheer team so we will be out in the sun for a few hrs.... Wish us luck.

Night all
  • azeria
    Options
    WOW! I'm so surprised that I did it, but I managed to finish today's challenge all in one shot! I took a few breaks to breathe and stretch when things got tough, but I perservered and did it!!! Not to mention, I don't ever run! I ran, well jogged... that in itself is a shocker... I guess that my sports bra is a good one after all... haha.. (reason why I don't typically run or jump ever... I usually the walk it out jumping jacks, but now I know I can do the regular ones!) I'm extremely proud of myself for being able to complete this one, it was a hard one, but a good one... I know I could never have completed it months ago, or on a weekday, but it feels so good to have it done at the beginning of the day!

I will let you all know about how I did on the sodium level later. Happy Saturday everyone and good luck to all of you on this one!
  • azeria
    Options
    *kitten* promised, checking in for sodium levels. Today was a success, I stayed below the sodium level.

Hoping that tomorrow will be a great day for the weigh in!
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Azeria you did an awesome job today, I'm so proud of you!

I was barely under on sodium both yesterday and today, and finally completed my workout, that was a tough one, but breaking it up, it wasn't so bad. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • sundance2032
    Options
    Azeria you did outstanding, great accomplishments and I'm very proud of you too. That was a killer workout. One I'm going to keep and do again. I was also under on sodium today :tongue:

I weighed in at 150.8, I do think if I keep it up I can me in the 140's at the end of the month :bigsmile:

Have a great Sunday.
  • azeria
    Options
    CW: 186.5

I didn't lose anything this week. I am a little disappointed, but I will get my butt in gear and try harder. I'm not too sure if I'm doing the right thing with these shakes... we'll see how that goes.
  • azeria
    Options
    Thanks girls for the encouragement! I am still proud about that one and am thinking of continuing it as well... well we'll see how that works out. When I make myself some personal goals I always end up flopping, but with this challenge I seem to force myself to do it more. Thanks Belinda!
  • unhinge
    Options
    Awesome job Azeria! Sounds like the rest of you did the workout as well... I however had good intentions and they went south and I didn't get the workout done, sorry!

I am also up to 185 this morning! Yikes!!!! :sad:

My sodium was under all week!
    I have to say I think it is water... I have had to actually raise my sodium and I am feeling bloated. On a good note though my blood pressure feels better. :happy:

I do hope I can get things adjusted to a comfortable level soon....
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    My weight is up over 2 lbs.!!! it's 152.1 today, :noway: not sure how that happened! I haven't been real good this week ....but better than usual! I am feeling the muscles coming back though, since I hadn't been working out, maybe that's it.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I was 155.4 this past weekend so that totally sucked but I am not suprised with having to eat out 3 meals a day for a week.

I did the workout today and didn't drink any of my cals
  • azeria
    Options
    I didn't get the challenge done yesterday. I wasfeeling a bit off and my fiance sent me to bed.

I'm on the body bi vi challenge where I drink a shake twice a day. But, I just drank water other then that.
  • unhinge
    Options
    Workout done for Monday and I don't drink my calories except for an occasional protein shake after I lift heavy weights. I'm not doing much lifting during "Belinda's Team Challenge" since I'm doing the workouts here to shake my routine up. :bigsmile: