starting in september

Options
ktaqt3399
ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
Hi ladies I am 26 my name is katie....I am planning on starting shred on the 1st.....ive started this before for a few days and quit but since reading peoples success Im going to try to stick with it this time. Would love to have a few start with me on the first! if not any advice or tips would be appreciated. Im really motivated to do this just in the back of my head Im worried ill get discouraged if i cant keep up. Feel free to add me

Replies

• faeofthedark
    faeofthedark Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie, and others.

I heard about 30 day shred through a friend from another forum group and I've been thinking about giving it a go. I am worried I won't be able to hack it as I'm not used to working out. On the bright side the bf has said he'll do it with me. Anyone know if you are allowed any rest days or does it have to be 30 days straight? I'd love to join you and start on 1st Sept.

Stacey
  • quinl1lr
    quinl1lr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie,

I've done the 30day shred on and off for the last couple years. I've never been to committed to doing all 30 days and trying to get past level 1. I'd love to join you starting on Sept. 1st. I think it will be a great way to keep motivated and make sure I actually follow through.

Lauren : )
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great I'd be thrilled to keep tabs on both of you my girl Tara is doing it too. Stacey I know you get the best results doing it straight but sometimes everyone needs a break. So judge it for yourself. Looking forward to September!