Daily check in

Options

Replies

• amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 9 DONE! Feel like I can accomplish anything today, feel so much better than yesterday!
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 8...yesterday! 2 more to go then to try level 2. Eeek!

Good job everyone!!!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level one complete...feeling pretty good. I think I might really be getting better..so for so good, only time will tell.

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 ... DONE!! I'm sweating buckets, and I feel ready to take on the world!! Last day of Level 1 tomorrow :bigsmile:

Has anyone else noticed that JM doesn't do the ab workouts... at all? She says she would do anything for abs like Anita's, well get on the floor and do some crunches, you demon :devil: !!!
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    Today i just finish 6 day level 1 :) feeling great !!!
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 complete. As others say I am feeling unmotivated, well I think it is bored more then unmotivated....I still hate side lunges with the raises and all the dang jumping jacks but I am still doing it every morning. I keep telling myself NO EXCUSES. It is so much easier to play on facebook for 25 minutes but facebook isn't going to change my body. We have to keep pushing through! For anyone on level 2 can you offer me any suggestions/help/pointers?

Keep going !!! mo Excuses!!! you can do it anything
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    Day 8 completed!!!!
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 completed!! It is amazing that I still sweat while doing this! I feel myself getting stronger daily!! I feel amazing :-)
  • deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 completed.....
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    day 6 DONE!!
  • PossumPink
    PossumPink Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Lvl 1 done !
    I have also joined those of us who are experiencing great progress in push ups. On day 1 I really struggled with any push ups on my knees and think I got to about 10 in each set, by day 5 I was able to do 15 and today I was able to do 5 on my toes.
    Also my muscle percentage went from 27 to 30 last week :)
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Day 8 level 1. Is this going to get easier? Not giving up:bigsmile:
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Level One Done!!!!
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 Done!!! omg, after tomorrow I will be on level 2....eeek!
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 complete!
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    day9 lv 1 done!!!!!:bigsmile: tomorrow is the last day on lv.1 so sneaked a peek at lv.2 all I can say is yikes!!!!!:noway:
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    level 1 Day 2 done.YAY!

I know its only day 2 but I'm very proud of myself for doing this today, I had a list of excuses in my head not to but ignored those

It was a rough night in our house last night

Bad storms kept me up till1am, same storm set house alarm off at 2:30am, thunder knocked out power around 3:15, woke up hubby, baby, dogs & me kept us all up until 4:15, then hubbys alarm went of at 5:30.

I'm having dinner with family from out of town tonight so I knew i wouldn't be doing it after that.

Amazed at how much I loath Jillian through the 1st circuit but love the rest of the workout.
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Today was day 10 of level 1 and I am off to level 2. Today, believe it or not was the hardest of all 10 days for me. I couldn't get my *kitten* out of bed this morning and when I did I was pressed for time. I said if I was late to work it was my own fault, but luckily I got the work-out in, got ready for work and out the door on time! I am incredibly nervous for level 2. I will sneak a peak at work today. My legs are sore, but I think it is from my workout last night vs 30DS or maybe a combination of both.

Question anyone else use a HRM for this work-out? I used mine for the 1st 2 days of level one and with the same readings I no longer used it. Wondering if I should use it for level 2 or if it is about the same?
  • Tonya0809
    Tonya0809 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of level 1 DONE!! Look out Level 2 here I come!
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 Completed!! Tomorrow is my last day of Level 1 :happy: I can't wait to move on. I actually got bored today.. Great job to all of you dedicated ladies... Keep up that awesome work :smile: