day 3 check in

Options
kelkel500
kelkel500 Posts: 15 Member
So day three and I'm feeling good! I weighed myself this morning and my bloat is lessening, down to the low end of what i've been weighing though I'm waiting until friday to update my number. My husband says hes on board too which will make things a lot easier. Though he is a bigger wine enthusiast than me so when he brings work home he brings home wine as well. I told him he needs to stop it because if its in the house i will want it! Well everyone, happy day to do you all!

Replies

• hawaii86442
    Options
    So far so good here!!!
    ~~how old is that precious baby??~~
  • kelkel500
    kelkel500 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awe that's my then 3 month old son who turns two in 2 weeks! I also have a 4 month old daughter who basically looks just like that :)
  • jrob454960
    jrob454960 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So day nine and I'm checking in. Saturday I really wanted a glass of merlot but I didn't do it. It took a lot of will power and an extra walk through the neighborhood to convince myself I didn't need it.

So, after 30, what is the reward?
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    You have set a habit. If you do something for 30 days it will become habit. --and just think--you can eat good calories to replace the alcohol.
  • MyWhole30Journey
    MyWhole30Journey Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    jrob454960 wrote: »
    So day nine and I'm checking in. Saturday I really wanted a glass of merlot but I didn't do it. It took a lot of will power and an extra walk through the neighborhood to convince myself I didn't need it.

So, after 30, what is the reward?
    Congrats on making it to day 9. The reward is that you will have control over your body rather than it controling you :)