How often do you zumba?

Options
hnchrist
hnchrist Posts: 9 Member
How many times a week do you zumba? The booklet that came with my set says 6 days a week any where from 20 minutes to over an hour, but i'm struggling to find time to work out that long everyday.

Replies

• Quallst1
    Quallst1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello I go to our local YMCA at least 4 times a week and for an hour each time.
  • hnchrist
    Options
    Jealous...I bet it is way more fun with other people rather than doing it by yourself.
  • Quallst1
    Options
    It is fun, I just need to get motivated.
  • TSTagain
    TSTagain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I used to go to a class at the gym 3-5 times a week, now I use the PS3 game about 3 times a week.
  • Quallst1
    Options
    Anyone in Va. that Zumba's?
  • TSTagain
    TSTagain Posts: 84 Member
    Options

I live in northern va
  • hnchrist
    Options
    I have lived in Farmville VA pretty much my whole life but I just recently moved to Appomattox. I purchased the Zumba DVD set and i do it in my living room.

I want to get a wii and the Zumba game. I think that would be fun!
  • glo_
    glo_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I go 2-3 times a week at my local YMCA
  • vabchchik04
    vabchchik04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I go to Zumba at least 2-3 times a week. :) I wish I could find another gym to go to so I can go even more than that, lol.
  • vabchchik04
    vabchchik04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options

I live in northern va

I live in Hampton Roads area :)
  • SkinnyMomma02
    SkinnyMomma02 Posts: 82 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I am in va beach and I use to go 2 times a week and had to stop for a time but am wanting to get back in it my work schedule only allows me to do it 2-3times a week depending on where I go to Zumba might try and get some in at home too. But I love going with a group it makes a difference.. anyone in va beach want to meet up and go?