Weekly Weigh-ins

Options
Ambie213
Ambie213 Posts: 118 Member
Weekly weigh-ins will be every Wednesday! We can start this week (8/22)

I thought having a place where this is all together would be good. This is strictly voluntary and you do not have to share if you don't feel comfortable.

Starting Weight : (when you first joined the challenges/group)
Last weeks Weight:
Current Weight:
Change:
Any thoughts or comments on what you did well or could do better, just general comments, venting, your goals, etc:

Just copy and paste the above and insert your own numbers!

If anyone wants to add to this, that is great or if you have any suggestions on aspects to add to this, please let me know.

Replies

• brujo44
    brujo44 Posts: 12
    Options
    To be honest this if my second day but i think this is a great idea for the group so as much as its not much help yet we all gotta start somewhere heheh so here it goes.

Starting Weight :93kg
    Last weeks Weight: 93kg
    Current Weight: 92.7kg
    Change: according to this 1lb or 300 grams
    Any thoughts or comments on what you did well or could do bettert: For now just keep going at a steady rythm get my water and exercise up to a normal rythm and just learn better meals (i only ate once a day until yest) today ive eaten 4 and healthy and exercised so im happy for this week.

anyone need motivation or help with anyone feel free to add since we are a group and we are all in this together :D see you next week!!!!
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    Starting weight: 159
    last week: 154.5
    this week: 154.5 lol
  • rolonda82
    rolonda82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight : 196 lbs
    Last weeks Weight: 196 lbs
    Current Weight: 196 lbs
    Change: N/A
    Any thoughts or comments on what you did well or could do better, just general comments, venting, your goals, etc: I just started this challenge but I am motivated to see results. I am buying a new scale this weekend so that I can report accurate weights! Only 7.8 lbs to go, no sweat!!!
  • Ambie213
    Options
    Starting Weight : 173.8lbs
    Last weeks Weight: 171.0lbs
    Current Weight: 171.2lbs
    Change: +.2lb
    Any thoughts or comments on what you did well or could do better, just general comments, venting, your goals, etc: I started in the challenges the beginning of August, so I have a little more of a place to "start" with, but brujo is right: we have to start somewhere! I've done a bit more cardio this week than usual, but I still need to work on my late-night sweet snacking (I'm a sucker for ice cream)! I know my weight fluctuates close to a lb every day ( I used to weight every day)... hoping that .2 is just a weight fluctuation! My goal for next week is 170.something...
  • kristen807
    Options
    Would you like me to add more cardio into the mini challenges? Cardio and strength go hand in hand with weight loss. I am happy to see everyone doing the weigh ins - it is nothing to be shy about we are all in this together :) great job so far all
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight :148.5
    Last weeks Weight: 148.5
    Current Weight: 148.5
    Change: none
  • MellyMelx23o
    Options
    Starting Weight : 165
    Last weeks Weight: 154
    Current Weight: 154
    Change: no change :sad:

I've still been excerising every day & eating healthy so hopefully I'm building muscle :frown:
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    SW: 143
    LW: 148
    CW: 143

I started Insanity 12 days ago and gained weight with the first week, I have read this is normal, I am really hoping to see results soon :)
  • kristen807
    Options
    awesome! Good luck with the insanity!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group yesterday so many of my numbers are the same:

Starting Weight : 230.6
    Current Weight: 230.6
    Change: --
    Any thoughts or comments on what you did well or could do better, just general comments, venting, your goals, etc:

I really need to get back on track 100% which is why I joined the group. I have poor self discipline and I'm trying to take steps to change that now. Hopefully this will help with the motivation factor as well.
    Need to get back to C25k and hopefully going to be starting Insanity also
  • kristen807
    Options
    awesome! We shall be your drill sergeants if you want us :D
  • Ambie213
    Options
    Would you like me to add more cardio into the mini challenges? Cardio and strength go hand in hand with weight loss. I am happy to see everyone doing the weigh ins - it is nothing to be shy about we are all in this together :) great job so far all

I think integrating some cardio is a good idea - even if it's only 5 minutes worth or what not, it's better than none. I know there's cardio involved in the challenges that I'm preparing ...
  • brujo44
    brujo44 Posts: 12
    Options
    i cant do full cardio execises due to beathing issues so mini cardio challenges might be good to get cardio in and not die in the prcess hehehehe
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This is my first week in this group so here's my stats:

Starting Weight : 177
    Last weeks Weight: ---
    Current Weight: 177
    Change: 0
    Any thoughts or comments on what you did well or could do better, just general comments, venting, your goals, etc: I need to exercise more frequently and get a routine down. I've been struggling with exercising consistently
  • Ambie213
    Options
    i cant do full cardio execises due to beathing issues so mini cardio challenges might be good to get cardio in and not die in the prcess hehehehe

That's quite okay! Everyone does what they can... We don't want anyone to push themselves too far and end up hurting themselves instead. If there's a cardio challenge that says "2-4 minutes" then start with what you can do - if that's 1 minute, that's fine! If you can do 4, that's fine too!
    I don't know about others, but doing these mini challenges motivates me to go ahead and do more - when I log exercise, I don't like logging 1-2 minutes of something. I won't log anything unless it's at least 10 minutes! Do your best!
  • kshook
    kshook Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well just joined at the beginning of the week, hear are my numbers.

Starting Weight : (This is when I started tracking again in March) 217.5
    Last weeks Weight: 196.2
    Current Weight: 194
    Change: 2.2 LBs

Working on loosing 40 by 40. It has been a Monsoon week in Arizona, so it has been hard getting outside, so had to do dvds. I was very very tired this week, so working on tweaking my diet so I have more energy, probably uping protien intake.

2200144.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • meganiross
    Options
    Joined Mini Challengers Aug 1. SW: 229
    Last weigh-in 2 weeks ago: 227
    Current Weight: 225

I was feeling discouraged recently. Eating salads every day, and feeling hungry all the time, and still not feeling like I was making progress. Had a few bad calorie days, and work's been so busy my processed food/sodium intake has been silly. Then yesterday, I decided to weigh myself despite all of that, and I was down another couple pounds since my last weigh-in about 2 weeks ago. I'm now over the 20# lost mark, and very excited about it! After pulling up some of the "reports" on my progress, I have been better since joining the mini challengers group; my logging in and physical activity have been more consistent, and I've been losing the 1 pound a week that is healthy. Feeling a lot better for the weigh-in. Thanks everyone for the encouragement, and keeping me on task!
  • kristen807
    Options
    Joined Mini Challengers Aug 1. SW: 229
    Last weigh-in 2 weeks ago: 227
    Current Weight: 225

I was feeling discouraged recently. Eating salads every day, and feeling hungry all the time, and still not feeling like I was making progress. Had a few bad calorie days, and work's been so busy my processed food/sodium intake has been silly. Then yesterday, I decided to weigh myself despite all of that, and I was down another couple pounds since my last weigh-in about 2 weeks ago. I'm now over the 20# lost mark, and very excited about it! After pulling up some of the "reports" on my progress, I have been better since joining the mini challengers group; my logging in and physical activity have been more consistent, and I've been losing the 1 pound a week that is healthy. Feeling a lot better for the weigh-in. Thanks everyone for the encouragement, and keeping me on task!

congrats! I am proud of you <3
  • mollyvon
    mollyvon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Have a 0.2 lb wt gain this week, so I will just have to work harder this week.
  • Ambie213
    Options
    Weigh-in Day!

Starting Weight : 173.8lbs
    Last weeks Weight: 171.2lbs
    Current Weight: 168.4lbs
    Change: -1.8lbs

Any thoughts or comments on what you did well or could do better, just general comments, venting, your goals, etc: Even when I really didn't feel like it, I got cardio of some sort in every day. Hoping to just continue with another week like this one! My goal was to be 169.something by the end of the month, so I hit and surpassed that! I'm happy :)