Pound-Droppers

Options

Replies

• azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I completed today's challenge and same scenario as yesterday for my beverages :-):drinker:
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Did yesterday's and today's workouts and didn't drink any calories either day, I usually don't, so I love this challenge, but bad timing! I'll be drinking all my calories tomorrow since I have to have a colonoscopy on Friday :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Today's workout done, but drank all my calories....a good example of why it isn't good to have empty calories.....I'm starved!!!! :sad: I'm thinking of having a huge hamburger tomorrow :love: ...yum!
  • azeria
    Options
    Today's workout done, but drank all my calories....a good example of why it isn't good to have empty calories.....I'm starved!!!! :sad: I'm thinking of having a huge hamburger tomorrow :love: ...yum!
    Don't worry about it Pammie, you have to do what you have to do... Good Luck tomorrow! That can't be any fun.

Today's challenge is also complete and same for my no drinking my calories challenge.
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I have been really good working out everyday, and not drinking any of my cals, it's hard when u look at how many cals u drink in a day... I should loose a lb this week with out all the sodas and juice n junk...
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Did yesterday's and today's workouts and didn't drink any calories either day, I usually don't, so I love this challenge, but bad timing! I'll be drinking all my calories tomorrow since I have to have a colonoscopy on Friday :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Oh boy Pam, I think a hamburger is in order after your appointment. Mine is coming up in November, not looking forward to it but a must do for me... :noway:

Workout just finished for today and yesterday I did the workout as well... I'm on a roll! :wink:
    No drinking my calories.
  • azeria
    Options
    Crazy long day at work! I just got home not too long ago. No time for any other exercises. I did do some heavy duty raking at work, if that counts for unique exercise routine. Still only drinking water other then those body by vi shakes.

Good night everyone :-)
  • unhinge
    Options
    Let's see if this works: http://bcove.me/ejw4x6wv

This is the full body workout I did using 8 pound dumbbells... didn't care for most of it but the dumbbell pullover's gave the back of my arms and abs a good workout!

Did not drink any calories :bigsmile:
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    finished with that awful procedure for a while ! Yea!!!

I didn't drink any calories today, but sure ate quite a few!:wink:

I worked out to a Denise Austin Kickboxing I'd rank it a 3 The link to it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9inwrDOcTSg&feature=relmfu
    it wasn't exactly unique though, so I found this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT09bryb0C4 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    It is definitely UNIQUE !!! I'll have to try it next time.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did manage to not drink my calories.

Here is my silly video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB6GNveF_O8 It doesn't really count for a normal style workout but this is what I did as a warm up activity when I was planning out stuff for my students. I am sure that my elementary students would love this and it made me giggle. I rate this a 5 for educational use.
  • unhinge
    Options
    I worked out to a Denise Austin Kickboxing I'd rank it a 3 The link to it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9inwrDOcTSg&feature=relmfu
    it wasn't exactly unique though, so I found this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT09bryb0C4 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    It is definitely UNIQUE !!! I'll have to try it next time.

Do you have to have a navel piercing to do this one? :laugh:
  • unhinge
    Options
    Yesterday I did manage to not drink my calories.

Here is my silly video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB6GNveF_O8 It doesn't really count for a normal style workout but this is what I did as a warm up activity when I was planning out stuff for my students. I am sure that my elementary students would love this and it made me giggle. I rate this a 5 for educational use.

I think I might be able to handle this one Belinda!
  • unhinge
    Options
    Workout done for today.... I have accomplished to do them all this week so far!!!!!!

Did not and will not drink any of my calories :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • azeria
    Options
    I got myself a cappiccino today from Timmies... so I blew the secondary challenge.

Just finished the exercise challenge. See ya'll tomorrow.
  • unhinge
    Options
    Whoop, whoop!!! I manged to get ALL the workouts in this week!

No calories shall I drink :wink:
  • azeria
    Options
    My legs are completely dead tonight... crazy long day again. No exercise and had some kool aid.
  • azeria
    Options
    CW: 185.5

I lost 1 pound.
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Azeria you rock on ur weight loss. I am up this week, and I was doing so good... 152.4 today :sad: let's hope it goes back down. My aug goal was to me in the 140's. If I push it I might be able to do it. ???? I did all my workouts this week, and on we'd I found a workout in the pool for water polo. It took me back to my high school years. It was fun but my arms were like jello. Don't know if any of you know what a deck ups are, but they are killer for arms n abs.

I am so so so glad this weeks no drinking cals is over, I did not drink an ounce of cals, but I sure did drink a ton of diet dr pepper... Did not realize it tell I went to get one out and there is only one left. I miss my morning coffe or oj.

Happy Sunday everyone :)
  • unhinge
    Options
    Great job Azeria! Water workouts are great fun Sundance, they give you quite a workout and you don't know how much your sweating :laugh:

I am down to 183 this morning a loss of 2 pounds for the week!

My body is starting to feel like things are leveling out :bigsmile:

Five Days Left!

Let's ROCK them ladies!!!!!
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Sorry team, I didn't get my workouts in on Friday or Saturday, I didn't drink any calories though, All you girls are doing great!!!!! . This will be the last week of the month and it is usually tough! I'm still so out of shape...it will be a rough week!!!
    my weight went down a bit to 149.9 I'm like a yo yo....up one week and down the next!