17 weeks left till Christmas

Options
2»

Replies

• Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I could make a spreadsheet with each members name, their current weight or BMI, their goal and their weekly progress?

That would be great!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I could make a spreadsheet with each members name, their current weight or BMI, their goal and their weekly progress?

That would be awesome. I was going to ask if anyone was good with spreadsheets. I am in another challenge that I have been doing for awhile and the woman who started it has a spreadsheet in Google docs that she shared with all of us that has a place to enter your starting weight then each week you enter your current weight and it automatically calculates the pounds lost as well as the % of your total loss.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Sinisi , That's awesome !! Sounds like it could work for us. Again it wouldnt have to be mandatory but everyone who wants to do it like that its a great Idea.. Im in :)
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I wanna wear something like this for Christmas...
    11.jpg
  • KravMark
    Options
    Nice Valerie :) You always look good!!

Hey all, just want to let you know we got a couple days and I'll be posting 16 weeks till christmas.. Thanks to everyone that signed up and feel free to add me to your friends list and inbox me if you have any good ideas...

Mark
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in for this...I think 30 would be too much for me to lose, but let me see how much damage I do after being on vacation for 3 weeks straight.

Ideally, I would like to be around 145 by Christmas :)
  • KravMark
    Options
    It's a new week... Gearing up to do this thing right ;)