then and now

Options
last xmas i weighted 18 and a half stone (259 pounds) at the moment i weight 230 pounds and have been battling my weight for a whole year i have gained some weight over summer and my progress has been weakened never the less im determined to be 13 stone (182 by xmas/new years) wish me luck <3 x

Replies

• helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!

Last Christmas I weighed 15st (210lb). I started losing weight at Easter and now weigh 14st (196lb) . I would like to weigh 12st 7 (175lb) by Christmas. If I achieve this it will be the lightest I have been since I had my first child 10 years ago.
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    last xmas i weighted 18 and a half stone (259 pounds) at the moment i weight 230 pounds and have been battling my weight for a whole year i have gained some weight over summer and my progress has been weakened never the less im determined to be 13 stone (182 by xmas/new years) wish me luck <3 x

you are officially on my list! (excel spreadsheet)
    What day do you usually weigh in?
    :smile:
  • leehazell
    Options
    awesome baby i am behind you 100 % (f.y.i) im not a stalker this is my girlfriend looool i wanna be 9 1/2 stone (133 pounds) by xmas :) x
  • gabbyrockerwebb
    gabbyrockerwebb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    my finally annual weigh in is on the 23rd of December, pruely cause i wanna eat and i mean EATTTTTTT on Christmas day, and if i weight myself xmas eve and i havent lost what i want i will be sad all the way through xmas, so weighing myself on the eve of xmas eve, i can have 2 days to deal with it and i usrually weight myself every friday morning :)looool
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    good luck gabbyrockerwe , last Christmmas [22 Dec] I was 16st 5.4 lbs [229.4],

I have been on steady gain over the year, but like gabbyrockerwe hope to be around 13 stone mark sometime after Christmas, realistically i think I will be around 15 stone [210] & on way to 14 stone [196] by Chrimbo