Weigh In Day

Options
mayberry310
mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
Do you all have a preferred official weigh in day? Or do you do it monthy, daily, etc.

I weigh in on Friday's because that's the day I started on.

However I do weigh myself every morning at the same time. I just don't update my spreadsheet that I keep until Fridays.

Replies

• gabesmom11211
    Options
    I do weight at same time but usually only do it 2 times a month....Right now I am going by the way my clothes fit and sometimes you can become obcessed with the numbers when the inches are what matter. Plus it can be disappointing when you have tried your best and nothing happens for a couple of days
  • jniece55
    jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday but think i'm going to start only tracking it on Wednesdays?
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself every Friday morning but this morning I had gained a little and I was feeling kind of bloated so I'm going to try again tomorrow to see if I get a better result. Lol
  • rberry313
    rberry313 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself Monday mornings to start off the new week.
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My "official" weigh in day is Tuesday, but I haven't been sticking to that. I weigh myself when I feel like Ive lost some weight lol.. Like others have said, the scale can become an obsession so I try to limit the times I step on it. I know Ive lost inches. I have to invest in another measuring tape since it seems like Ive misplaced the one I had...
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My official weigh-in is Wednesdays. I'm part of a weight loss support group via Facebook (I'm looking for motivation, encouragement, and support anywhere I can get it!) and that's when we weigh in. The group is called Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp and spurred from this woman in TX and her blog: www.mamalaughlin.com. Her blog is absolutely hilarious and very encouraging.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is Tuesday. I start training today to reach my goal weight today.