Mini goal for Tues Aug 28th

Options
Ok. looks like you all did squats and we had one wall sitter! Good job ladies. So for tomorrow, what do you all think? Maybe we could march in place for 3 minutes? Is this too much? I know 3 minutes does not sound like a lot, but when you are doing it, it seems like forever! Ok let me know who is in. ....

I am in for sure.

Replies

• issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Even with golf tomorrow I think I can handle that.
  • skheather
    skheather Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Will do it!
  • Sweetsys
    Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    OMG, I thought that 3 minutes was never going to be over. but, I DID it. Whew, my leg was hurting, but it was bearable. How you all doing? Hope you can do this.
  • Sweetsys
    Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This was really hard. I did it 3 times 5 min. each time. Legs are killing me. I like doing something different each day.
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am going to try this! No way I can do the squat,,,but your mini goal encouraged me to search for ways to strengthen my knees while non-weight bearing. I guess that's simply "sitting" exercises! :) Will check back with y'all later!
    Kris
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    I am going to try this! No way I can do the squat,,,but your mini goal encouraged me to search for ways to strengthen my knees while non-weight bearing. I guess that's simply "sitting" exercises! :) Will check back with y'all later!
    Kris

Kiris, even sitting in a chair and just lifting our legs up and down and move arms, I think could count as marching in place?
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ok...I did it, and it really does make 3 minutes pass so slowly!! :)
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Kiris, good going and YES those pesky minutes crawled by.

Sweetsys, wow, you went above and beyond what was challenged. Good for you!

Issyfit, Skheather and maryinnc, did you all get er done? Hope so. Check in and let us know.
  • Honeybee555
    Honeybee555 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I only did one 3 minute marching and it seemed more like 10 minutes. However, I felt better after it was over.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    OMG, this was the dumbest goal ever. lol I forgot to count most of the time. But what I did, added up to 1265.

I am thinking of a good, better one for tomorrow, Will post by 10 p.m tonight.