Are you doing any other exercise in addition to 30DS?

Options
I was curious if anyone else is doing any other exercise in addition to the 30DS workouts. I have been doing a lot of walking and doing yoga as well. Since today was day 2 I am pretty sore but managed to get a 35 minute yoga session and 30 minute walk in too.

Replies

• ashleyminus30
    ashleyminus30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am doing Zumba 3x a week for 20 minutes to start with my PlayStation Move.
  • everlastingdream
    Options
    I'm doing some pilates and extra cardio on alternating days :) I find the pilates helps to ease my muscle aches, so I'd recommend it! :D
  • Dot2Dots
    Dot2Dots Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am constantly changing my routine. I alternate between the following:

1. Zumba classes
    2. Hooping.
    3. Butt Bible Workout.
    4. Walking/Jogging intervals.
    5. Leslie Sansone Walking Dvds.

:flowerforyou:
  • Kangie08
    Kangie08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am consistently doing treadmill, elliptical, walking and strength training as well as a 6 minute circuit twice daily from JM Burn Fat; Boost Meltabolism
  • jtrousehouse
    Options
    I was already doing a 7 day challenge on my own before joining myfitnesspal and starting 30 day shred!! I am working out a total for 2 hours daily.. Either hiking, mountain biking, my own circuit training, and 30 day shred.. I do spread it out during the day tho!! I've been working out for 20 years so I'm not one of those that will start, get bored then stop ;) I just like the challenges because they keep me motivated and from getting bored!!! Keep it up everyone! I love reading everyone's posts and support.. This site rocks!
  • jtrousehouse
    Options
    I'm doing some pilates and extra cardio on alternating days :) I find the pilates helps to ease my muscle aches, so I'd recommend it! :D

I have yet to try pilates.. I'll have to try the dvd I have today!! Thanks!
  • SuzieQ430
    SuzieQ430 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am doing cardio every other day. I cannot take one instructor every day for 30 days. :smile:
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I ride my bike to work every day and plan on doing the Winsor Pilates videos and Naatural Brazil Buttock Lift by body blender. If I can find a gym buddy I will go hit up the gym. The hard part for me will be listening to Jillians voice every day for 30 days!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I do 5km walks when I can. Hope to get back into jogging as well.
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I weight train 2 nights a week. Plan on not doing 30 ds on those days. Also treadmill & elliptical, but not every day.
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I walk or slowly bike bc of my knee injury almost everyday.
  • MarjorieDawes57
    MarjorieDawes57 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to add in some walking in too. I'm too unfit and sore at the moment to do anything more strenuous! I plan to start off slowly and as I get nearer to my goal and the weight loss slows, shake things up again with some running (couch 2 5K)
  • sarahbw22
    sarahbw22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I walk about 3.5 miles uphill 3 times a week and run/walk 1.5 miles on flat ground 2 times a week. The walking uphill is doing wonders for my calves and butt!
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    I've decided to add in either cycling or walking around the neighborhood to burn off an additional 300 calories per day making my exercise calories burned: 600 per day. By xmas I should burn off around 50lbs if calculations are accurate with dieting. Because I burn approximately 320-350 calories per 30DS work out, it's not hard to make up the rest. :-)
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm just fitting in some walking outside during my work day to supplement 30DS. I just love that anyway because it makes me feel good rather than just sitting at a desk all day.
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I walk every day, the dog wouldn't let me not take her for a walk! We walk anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, sometimes twice a day. I also am biking on occasion.
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ha, totally with you on that one! i wouldn't be able to stand only jillian's voice for 30 days. i mix it up a bit with jogging and yoga.
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I don't think I'd be satisfied doing nothing but 30DS for exercise. I go to the gym to lift/do cardio, do trail running, and do yoga. So 30DS only gets done every other day or so but it's a nice kick in the *kitten*.
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    I've decided to add in Yoga Meltdown in with my 30DS. I think I may start walking around the neighborhood for 30-60minutes a night too. I love to exercise now. I'm watching old episodes of the biggest loser and it makes me want to work out more and more! Of course I keep my eating up eating a net caloric intake of 1200. I DO eat back at least 95% of my excersise calories too.
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    3 times a week I add in 30 extra mins of cardio - 10mins cycling, 10 mins treadmill and 10mins xtrainer. And by the end of that, I'm POOPED!