Replies

• rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Shred and two leisurely walks!
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Did KB&T Level 2 and 6W6P Level 1. Going to move to KB&T Level 3 tomorrow.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Sunday (August 26): Ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and Walking

Monday (August 27): Ripped in 30 and calisthenics this morning. I plan to complete a cardio circuit and walk after work.

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Weekend! :smile:
  • trublue1
    trublue1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I didn't do 30DS yesterday as I was not feeling too good and could not stop coughing. I plan on getting it in today and also another workout. The weekend was a bust as far as my eating goes but i'm not sweating it. Today starts a new day and a new work week.
  • 10k40min
    10k40min Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did week 7 of Body Revolution....really didn't want to, but glad I did it! Now I'm headed for a post-dinner walk!
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Did KB&T Level 3 today for the first time - made it through. Also did 6W6P level 1. But I ate out at lunch today and went over on calories and sodium :(
  • rubyautumn4
    Options
    Went for a slow20 min walk before shred and a 30 min walk after...ate like crap today so rough day
  • sarahmatters
    Options
    Sounds like everyone worked really hard as always. Well done!

So what if some of us (myself included) went a little over on calories. On the whole everyone worked out and was mindful of their eating. I would put money on the fact that we all ate less and did more than we would have before MFP so let's be happy at our successes :)

Vicky- I love your shopping experience! So funny. I need that to happen to me too!

I burned all my calories blitz cleaning my old flat. Who would have thought that toothbrushing grouting was such an efficient burn?!

So what is is store for today? Which bits are most sore?! :D

I wonder also is everyone taking their measurements as well as their weight? I would imagine that would really show some results if you are hanging out with Jillian on a regular basis.
  • vguynes
    Options
    Tues. (Aug. 28): Ripped in 30, Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout, At-Home Cardio Circuit, and Walk Away the Pounds DVD. I started at 4:00 a.m. I have to work with my daughter on an assignment tonight, so I won't be able to get in an evening workout.
  • trublue1
    trublue1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have taken to doing my workouts in the evenings it seems. I was up this morning but didn't move. I'm still getting over this summer cold. Anywho, I am doing my walk/run with my cousin this evening and 30 day shred. I can't wait until I get my Blast Fat Boost metabolism comes in the mail.
  • sarahmatters
    Options
    Tues. (Aug. 28): Ripped in 30, Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout, At-Home Cardio Circuit, and Walk Away the Pounds DVD. I started at 4:00 a.m. I have to work with my daughter on an assignment tonight, so I won't be able to get in an evening workout.

Viva are you kidding me?! You started at 4am!!! You are crazy woman...impressively dedicated but also a little bit crazy! I feel like I don't have any excuses now ;)
  • sarahmatters
    Options
    I have taken to doing my workouts in the evenings it seems. I was up this morning but didn't move. I'm still getting over this summer cold. Anywho, I am doing my walk/run with my cousin this evening and 30 day shred. I can't wait until I get my Blast Fat Boost metabolism comes in the mail.

Yes rest is very important when you have a cold. I've heard Jillian say you shouldn't work out when you are sick too so you are doing the right thing backing off a little. Enjoy your walk tonight. I love working out in company. Doesn't feel like such a slog.
  • vguynes
    Options

Viva are you kidding me?! You started at 4am!!! You are crazy woman...impressively dedicated but also a little bit crazy! I feel like I don't have any excuses now ;)

Lol, Sarah! I usually get up between 4:30 a.m. and 4:45 a.m. (on mornings I when I have to be at work before 8 a.m.) to get in my morning workouts before my husband and daughter wake up. I call it "my time". I had to get up a little earlier today because I know I'm not going to have time to get my usual evening walk.
  • vguynes
    Options

Trublue1: Yes, you're right to rest to give your body time to get over your cold. You'll be back to your old self sooner if you get the rest you need right now. Take care!
  • rubyautumn4
    Options
    Today is my off day from shred, just a long walk instead.
  • sarahmatters
    Options

Lol, Sarah! I usually get up between 4:30 a.m. and 4:45 a.m. (on mornings I when I have to be at work before 8 a.m.) to get in my morning workouts before my husband and daughter wake up. I call it "my time". I had to get up a little earlier today because I know I'm not going to have time to get my usual evening walk.

You are a MACHINE! I am in awe of your dedication :)
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Woke up later (4:30) than when I wanted to due to baby not sleeping well AT ALL! I'm lucky if I got 3 hours of sleep...and it was all broken up so that really stinks.

But no excuses...so I did about 35 minutes of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism BFBM video. I completed circuits 1-4 and 7. I usually can get circuit 5 in, but I was running late. My body is NOT ready to do circuit 6. (hate all the jumping!!!)

So 35 minutes was pretty good...lots of sweating!
  • vguynes
    Options
    Wed. (August 29): Ripped in 30, JM Kickboxing, and a 20-minute Cardio Circuit Routine. I plan to do a 30-minute walk after work, but I won't be upset if I can't get to it.
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Got through KB&T level 3 and 6W6P level 1. A few more days and I will move up to level 2 on that.
  • rubyautumn4
    Options
    Shred, a walk and some hula hooping!