Newbie here, hey sistas!

Hey everyone my name is Tracy, and im from Ohio. Soooo happy to be joining MFP and this group in particular :) I have 100lbs+ to lose, and so far I've lost 11lbs. I weigh in weekly; every Friday. Good luck to everyone on their journey, and I hope to be an active participant in this group and give/receive encouragement when needed.

Happy Losing! ~*

Replies

• Shawnette97
    Shawnette97 Posts: 29 Member
    Welcome Tracy. There are some great people on here to help kee:wink: p you motivated. Good luck to you.:wink::wink:
  • Hcrowder81
    Hcrowder81 Posts: 15 Member
    Welcome!! I started on my weight loss journey about 2 weeks ago even though I signed up for MFP a while back...I was'nt ready...LOL! Now I'm in it to win it! I wish you much success and I also would like to lose at least 100lbs...but I focus on mini goals because that number is sooo overwhelming! Feel free to add me!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Welcome and Good luck!!! :-)
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Welcome! I started 50 days ago with 110 pounds to lose. Let's get it!
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Add me! I want to lose 100...lost 50 so far...
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 275 Member
    Welcome! I need to lose about 85 lbs.
  • Hey ya'll, thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to add all of you. We CAN and we WILL definitely do this!
  • kdcallaway
    kdcallaway Posts: 8 Member
    Welcome! I have approx 75 more lbs to lose.. Be sure and add me so we can help each other Do This!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Hi Tracy! I'm losing over 100 pounds too, 108 to be exact. I started at 238 pounds in January, joined MFP at 214 pounds in June, and I am now 194.2 pounds today! My goal weight is 10 pounds. Feel free to add me, and that goes for anyone here :smile:
  • Hi i just joined MFP today and i'm looking for friends with similar goals as me. My short term goal is to lose 50 lbs but ultimately i am looking to get down into ONEDERLAND. Right now i'm at 275 so i have a long way to go. Feel free to add me
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    LOL just saw my typo! My goal weight is 130 pounds, not 10 ha ha :laugh:
  • chandra05
    chandra05 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi TracyDiva, I am new to this community too. Looking forward to the weightloss journey because I have 100+ pounds to lose.
  • Hello Everyone,

My name is Monique. My weight loss goal is 40 pounds, I have loss 12.5 soo far. I am excited to meet new people
  • Sade510
    Sade510 Posts: 21 Member
    Hey Ladies!

I'm not too new to this site but I've just recently began using it again and becoming more serious about my weight loss journey. I started on July 25 and have since lost 18 lbs! I have another 60 lbs to go! Ladies, please add me as I'm a great motivator and would love for us all to support eachother!

SN: Any Sorors on here?

#teamDST #teamBGLO
  • Hey Tracy and all the newbies! Welcome to MFP! Its absolutely great! You will love it and everyone here offers great motivation and support, we're like one big happy family! :)
  • ladyofstyle
    ladyofstyle Posts: 28 Member
    Hey Tracey and welcome to MFP I also weigh in on Friday that way I don’t over eat over the weekend (smile). But I wish you all success in your pursuit to lose 100lb. Good luck send a friend request
  • Hi , Everyone!
    My name is Rose and I'm from the UK. I've lost 18lbs within 8 weeks so far. My starting weight was 224 lb ( 17.4 stone) and my goal weight is 175lbs ( 12.5 stone). I am excited to meet new people.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,319 Member
    Welcome. I joined about 2 months ago and have lost 7lbs with 60 more to go. Please add me...we can do this together.
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Hey Tracy and welcome girl!!! NIce to have you!! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you like!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    HI ladies! I have been here a few months and have lost 60 lbs so far. I have 37 more to go! Feel free to add me anyone! Always welcome support and friends!