Daily workout check in

Options

Replies

• bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    4:45-5:20am before work: BFBM Circuits 1-4, half 5-7 ...felt really strong and good...worked up a good sweat!!!

I plan on walking in the afternoon with the kids! :)
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Shred and hula hoop!
  • sarahmatters
    Options
    Woke up later (4:30) than when I wanted to due to baby not sleeping well AT ALL! I'm lucky if I got 3 hours of sleep...and it was all broken up so that really stinks.

But no excuses...so I did about 35 minutes of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism BFBM video. I completed circuits 1-4 and 7. I usually can get circuit 5 in, but I was running late. My body is NOT ready to do circuit 6. (hate all the jumping!!!)

So 35 minutes was pretty good...lots of sweating!

The jumping is horrific I agree but you'll manage it soon and then you'll feel even more of a rockstar. It AWLAYS hurts though. But I guess that's good. Amazing work and motivation. I'm so impressed!
  • sarahmatters
    Options
    Well done everyone. Such dedication here.

I think I might try a bit of NMTZ this weekend and just go easy on the knee stuff. Do modifications? My cousin is staying and I have her on the Jillian bandwagon already!
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Got in KB&T(level 3) and 6W6P (level 1) yesterday and plan to do again today. On Sunday I will move to level 2 of 6w6p - any words of advice out there? I have already lost 1" in my waist.
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Same as yesterday.

4:45-5:20am before work: BFBM Circuits 1-4, half 5-7 ...felt really strong and good...worked up a good sweat!!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Got through KB&T level 3 and 6W6P level 1. A few more days and I will move up to level 2 on that.

jsjaclark: What type of workout schedule to you use when doing KB&T and 6W6P? Do you try to complete both workouts each day or do you alternate? I'm thinking about doing KB&T in September. I just might add in 6W6P also. Thanks!

Thursday (August 30): Walking plus At Home Cardio Circuit
    Friday (August 31): Ripped in 30 plus Zumba
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Got through KB&T level 3 and 6W6P level 1. A few more days and I will move up to level 2 on that.

jsjaclark: What type of workout schedule to you use when doing KB&T and 6W6P? Do you try to complete both workouts each day or do you alternate? I'm thinking about doing KB&T in September. I just might add in 6W6P also. Thanks!

I have been completing both workouts each day back to back. Both incorporate cardio in them so it really makes you work. Each is about 35 minutes long including stretching so it does take just over an hour. Level 3 of KB&T is 40 minutes so my workouts have been 75 minutes long this week.
  • vguynes
    Options

I have been completing both workouts each day back to back. Both incorporate cardio in them so it really makes you work. Each is about 35 minutes long including stretching so it does take just over an hour. Level 3 of KB&T is 40 minutes so my workouts have been 75 minutes long this week.

Jsjaclark: Are you seeing great results from the programs? I am going to do them together in September. Thanks for sharing.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Shred, short walk, water aerobics for about 15 minutes and hula hoop
  • jsjaclark
    Options

Jsjaclark: Are you seeing great results from the programs? I am going to do them together in September. Thanks for sharing.

I have lost 1" from my waist, thighs, and hips so far. I can definitely tell that my legs and abs are toning up. I have 3 more weeks to go.
  • vguynes
    Options
    Saturday (September 1): Ripped in 30 plus At Home Cardio Circuit
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Saturday (Sept 1) - KB&T Level 3 and 6w6p level 1. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • sarahmatters
    Options
    Hi Everyone. All doing great I see! I'm going to have a go at Level 1 of Shred today and take the modifications where I need to for my knee ;) wish me luck!
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Sarah - hope things go well with your workout and your knees.

I plan to do KB&T level 3 and 6W6P level 2 tonight.
  • vguynes
    Options
    Tuesday (September 4): 6 Week Six-Pack and Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. My goal is to get in another 30 minutes after work today.
  • trublue1
    trublue1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I tried Blast Fat Boost Metabolism last night. I liked the workout but I couldn't do th ewhole thing because I got hard of those plank moves. I went out o ftown Friday and th eeating and exercise had been a bust. I have two more trips planned soon so I'm trying to stay focused.
  • vguynes
    Options
    Wednesday (September 5): 6 Weeks Six-Pack and Brazil Butt Lift! The combination was intense!!! I LOVED my workout!
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Thursday - KB&T level 3 and 6W6P level 2. I make it through level 2 :) although I had to drop to a lower weight for the 2nd time through. It is a workout for the arms and thighs as well as abs.
  • vguynes
    Options
    Thursday (September 6): Killer Buns and Thighs (Level 1) and 6 Week Six-Pack (Level 1). My plan is to get in another 30-minute workout after work today.