What is everyones plan?

Options
hollieam92
hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
Hey everyone,

I have set myself 18lbs by December, not sure if I can do it or not but sure as hell going to put everything I have into trying!

I will be doing an hour of my ministry of sound pump it up dvd 3/4 days a week and walking my little girl to nursery 3 days a week, not sure about picking her up, might drive but all depends on the weather and how tired I am.

What about you? What will you be doing to get down to your GW?

Will be nice to hear from you!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30 lbs by Dec 1st. I am highly motivated to making this year my turn around year and I think by breaking it up into 3 months is a great way to track success...I hope we all motivate and keep each other on track!!!
  • Mechelle1967
    Mechelle1967 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I, too, am wanting to see 30lbs by Dec 1. I am participating in another challenge to make sure I am moving everyday, so I hope that helps. My food choices have been fairly good and I am working on getting better. I need to cut down on my sodium tho, so that is a challenge for me. Good luck to us all!
  • mimi818
    mimi818 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would be ecstatic with 15 lbs by 12/1 ! My first goals are to get moving more, limit alcohol and track food in MFP. I've been trying to lose weight for a long long time and I know what I need to do, It is the doing it where I have problems. I was on the Biggest loser site previously and did find working with a group and encouraging/inspiring each other helped tremendously...so I really this will be good, plus it's free. BONUS =).
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Like I stated in my intro, I would love to get myself down to 15lbs. I do eat fairly healthy, but my biggest downfall is the sweets..I'd like to cut back on the desserts..but we will see what happens..I can still manage a good loss just having my eats in moderation most of the time. I'm still planning on running as my main source of activity. I'm love running, and it loves me..:laugh: I'm training for my first 1/2 Marathon and hope to sign up for a 25K race, and run a full Marathon in a couple of years. I love working out to DVD's too such as Bob Harper, and Jillian Micheals. I also walk just to get out if I need too..and play on my Wii Fit. :bigsmile:
  • stefwi2000
    stefwi2000 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would love to be down 30 pounds by December. I set a 20 pound goal and if I hit 30 pounds that will be extra. :wink:

Glad to meet you all here at MFP.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • pixie_wit
    pixie_wit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The more you weigh the faster you lose right!! I'm going for 30 as well!
  • ladybarometer
    ladybarometer Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    13 pounds!
    I know it's strange, but that puts me at 160 which would be great!

My plan is walking for 60 minutues at least five days a week
    two days of strength and/or Jullian Michaels 30 Day shred or kettle bell workout.

a NET of 1200 calories
    and intermintent fasting when I can, maybe once or twice a week.

Yes, there will be a cheat - I'm not going to torture myself on special days because that's how I fail - I feel deprived, and unhappy. SOOOOOO.... three months and 13 pounds shouldn't be too tough.
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My goal for the first phase is 25 lbs.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I think the first phase will be 30 for me; the other phases I might say 25 because I am just starting out (just started MFP about two weeks ago) so I think I'll lose more in the beginning. Ten pounds a month is a good goal for me and I'd love to carry it through all four phases but for now, first things first!

As for my plan, I am eating a lot of fresh veggies and fruit and staying away from sugar. Tonight, I'm trying water aerobics and if I like it, I'll do that once or twice a week. Cardio on the treadmill 3x per week, and hopefully a yoga class for strength and stretching. I would also like to do some strength training, even if only once a week in the beginning.
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    honestly my plan is to get off my fat butt as much as possible to exercise. i am hoping not to fall into any food temptations. it will be tough but i hope that we can all support each other here and offer motivation. i for one always fail in motivation and my goal is not to fail in that area anymore.

:smile: good luck to all
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    my plan is to get logging everyday even when its a bad day and to get moving somehow every day. I am thinking 2 days a week aquafit? 2 days at the gym and 3 days extra walking?
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm setting my 1st phase goal for 15 lbs. Not a very high a number, but I'm limited with exercise and I think that will make a big difference on how much I lose.
  • mclarkin75
    mclarkin75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose 20lbs by December 1st. I think for me that is a reasonable goal. :happy:
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 25-30 lbs by December 1st.

I follow the Harcombe diet, where I've for the most part cut out all processed foods. My guilty pleasure is my vitamin water. I exercise everyday so I hope that helps, even if it's just small stuff just to keep me moving. I plan multiple exercises a day but sometimes I miss one here and there.

Anyways, I believe we can do it! (One of my personal goals is to lose 35 lbs by the end of the year from this point on so that at the end of the year I can proudly say I've lost 70 lbs and am out of the 200's! *hugs all*
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose at least 10 pounds by Dec 1. I know it sounds low, but I've been having a hard time losing weight lately. Hoping to try new workouts (when I feel better, I'm pretty sick right now) so I don't get stuck in a rut :grumble:
  • BoohBaby
    BoohBaby Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I plan to lose 30 pounds in the first phase. Then 25 the next phase and finally 15 for the last phase. This will put me at my ideal and goal weight. I am so amped and pumped to accomplish this mission. I know I can do it.

Starting September 1, I am going to go on a strict diet for the entire month that contains mostly fruits, vegetables and plenty of exercise classes. I can't wait to get fit.

I'm here for support and motivation. Add me as a friend.
  • efaith
    efaith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am going for 31 lbs in phase one. I am going to give everything I have to lose that much. Pretty excited about the challenge.
  • swopely
    Options
    I'm on a very restrictive protein sparing diet ( monitored by a physician ). I'm currently trying to lose as much weight as I can so that I will have less risks from my upcoming gastric bypass surgery. I have a gastric sleeve now which seems to be helping me to not feel so hungry. My plan is 12 oz protein and 2 servings of vegetables a day.
    I also want to start walking for exercise.
  • Anewmein2014
    Anewmein2014 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    for phase 1 my plan is to lose at least 22.8 pounds, that will get me into onederland! I will be excited for it has been a very long time since i have been there! I also am going to walk as much as possible. I have to build up the muscles in my core and back so that I reduce my back pain.
  • 0namission
    Options
    HI! My 1st Plan is Getting My Eating Under Control. While Working Hard on That I Will Be Walking At Least 45 Minutes a Day and Doing Zumba Or Leslie Walk Away The Pounds Or Something Else 4 Days a Week. Hopefully With That I Can Get My 30lbs Off.