Hi newcomers

Options
stroutman81
stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
I'm sending out a lot of invitations on my friends list. Please say hello when you get here and offer some thoughts or ideas about what you'd like to see in this community.

Replies

• mewhisler
    mewhisler Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What a great idea - you seem to always have wonderful and logical advice in so many places (people's comments, blogs, threads, etc). This is a great way to consolidate some of them. Other than your website of course!!
  • stroutman81
    Options
    That's the hope anyhow. We'll see how it turns out. Thanks for coming aboard!
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the invite, I really appreciate all the information you provide
  • stroutman81
    Options
    My pleasure... very happy to have you here.
  • RunJasonRun
    RunJasonRun Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the invite!
  • tameejean
    tameejean Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! I love your posts in the community :)
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite Steve! You're a wealth of knowledge and information and I'm looking forward to what you will bring to this Forum. =)
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! looking forward to the great advice you always give! lets get this party started!!
  • stroutman81
    Options
    Awesome! Love seeing all these faces over here. Thanks for accepting.
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi Steve! Thanks for the invite :) School of Strout, very clever lol

Love reading your posts, so informative. I would love to learn more about compound exercises in the gym. I have a trainer now but not for too much longer and would love to be able to feel confident in the workouts I do on my own !

Looking forward to reading more from you
    :flowerforyou:
  • aimsteen
    aimsteen Posts: 49
    Options
    Thank you so much for the invite. I really appreciate all the awesome information you offer!
  • stroutman81
    Options
    Hi Steve! Thanks for the invite :) School of Strout, very clever lol

Love reading your posts, so informative. I would love to learn more about compound exercises in the gym. I have a trainer now but not for too much longer and would love to be able to feel confident in the workouts I do on my own !

Looking forward to reading more from you
    :flowerforyou:

Thanks for joining! What aspect of compound exercises are you interested in learning more about? Are you simply looking for examples? How about you state your question in a separate post in this group... that way people will better see it and it'll increase the activity of the community.

Thanks.
  • stroutman81
    Options
    Thank you so much for the invite. I really appreciate all the awesome information you offer!

I appreciate your appreciation. :)
  • pidgy
    pidgy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the invite! I have to say - as I am certain will become a familiar theme in all posts for those who join the group- I have been so pleased to have stumbled on the wisdom contained in your responses, postings, blogs, and website. Thank you for being honest, upfront, and RESPONSIBLE with people...you call folks out on their "crap" and support what you say with facts without being a jerk. Looking forward to more bits and bots of nutritional and training advice!
  • staroftheeast
    staroftheeast Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    HI Steve.
    Thanks for the invite.
    I can use all the sensible aka no drama advice I can get.

I appreciate all your efforts to get good information out there.
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite Steve..
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Cool - I may actually start posting on the forums again if this group doesn't represent the nonsensical headache that is the main forum.
  • Mac247
    Mac247 Posts: 57
    Options
    Please say hello when you get here and offer some thoughts or ideas about what you'd like to see in this community.

Hello Steve and all, looking forward to interacting w/ intelligent folks about weight lifting and body sculpting in a no-drama atmosphere.

From what I've read of your blogs, Steve, you've got a lot of great info and I appreciate your willingness to share your thoughts and run some discussions w/ the rest of us - thanks!

Mac
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! And thanks for sharing all the great info!
  • stroutman81
    Options
    Thank you for the invite! I have to say - as I am certain will become a familiar theme in all posts for those who join the group- I have been so pleased to have stumbled on the wisdom contained in your responses, postings, blogs, and website. Thank you for being honest, upfront, and RESPONSIBLE with people...you call folks out on their "crap" and support what you say with facts without being a jerk. Looking forward to more bits and bots of nutritional and training advice!

I really appreciate that a lot, thanks. I try to be as real with people on here as I possibly can. I treat everyone the same way I'd treat you if you were standing on the floor of my gym. I've been fortunate enough to meet and train a few MFPers... if they happen to pop in here I'm sure they'll attest to it.