Shakeology Recipe - Reeses Chocolate

Options
Hey guys, I wanted to share what my favorite recipe is for Shakeology….Reeses Chocolate and Peanut Butter. I like to keep it simple and just do the same thing everyday so it doesn’t require a bunch of ingredients. I usually drink this right after my morning 5am workout. In the past I have added supplements like glutamine and creatine to mine for faster recovery, but I just bought the P90X Results and Recovery Formula which I will be using for my Round 3 of P90X. I split it up into different variations based on how nutrition goals so you can play with any of these. Anyways here is what I do:

http://letsgetripped.com/joshs-tips/shakeology-recipe/

Reeses Chocolate Shakeology Shake (Without Whey Protein)

Ingredients needed: Shakeology, PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter, Water, Ice

Directions:

1.Fill blender with 10 ounces of water.
2.Add 1 scoop or 1 packet of chocolate Shakeology.
3.Add 2 tablespoon of PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter.
4.Add 2 cups of ice to the blender and blend. Add more ice if needed until it’s a nice malty consistency.

This makes about 20 ounces all together.

Nutrition Facts: 205 calories, 23 protein, 23 carbs, 4 fat

Reeses Chocolate Shakeology Shake (With Whey Protein)

Ingredients needed: Shakeology, Whey Protein (Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex), PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter, Water, Ice

Directions:

1.Fill blender with 20 ounces of water.
2.Add 1 scoop or 1 packet of chocolate Shakeology.
3.Add 1 scoop of Optimum Nutrition Chocolate Pro Complex Whey Protein.
4.Add 2 tablespoon of PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter.
5.Add 4 cups of ice to the blender and blend. Add more ice if needed until it’s a nice malty consistency.

This makes about 40 ounces all together. I usually drink one glass while I get dressed and one on the way to work.

Nutrition Facts: 340 calories, 47 protein, 28 carbs, 5 fat

*You can also substitute the PB2 for Natural Peanut Butter for a better taste.

http://letsgetripped.com/joshs-tips/shakeology-recipe/

Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    What's Shakeology? Where do I get some?
  • CoachJoshT
    Options
    Team,

You can't buy Shakeology at any retail store......go to my website if you want to order. It's a SuperFood health drink and unlike all the other meal replacements.....it actually tastes amazing. I drink it every moring! You can also read about it and see what it's all about!

www.LetsGetRipped.com

www.shakeology.com/coachjosht
  • CoachJoshT
    Options
    .....and no you can not get it at Walmart.