Help with creating a hybrid?

Options
nixerific
nixerific Posts: 76 Member
Hi, all! I have about two weeks left on Insanity Asylum and I have decided I want to do a hybrid next. My issue with the one they give you with asylum is the double workout days. As a student that commutes, there is no way I will have time to do 2 hours of workouts. I also want to incorporate more strength training--but I can't afford P90X right now.

Any ideas? I thought about dividing the double workout days in to two days, but I thought I would check to see if anybody had some better ideas. :) Thank you in advance! (I did post this to another group, but this one seems more active)

Replies

• Jspkt2002
    Options
    i was thinkin of this as well...I am going to a 2nd round of Insanity and lift weights 3 times a week and extra cardio on every other day
  • lrlnss
    lrlnss Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a CLX and Insanity hybrid right now... I found it and others here: http://soreyfitness.com/beachbody-hybrid-workouts/
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Well P90X the programs themself you can get for free if you know where to look ;)

Currently i am doing a combination of Insanity, P90X, Tapout XT, Hip Hop Abs, 30 day shred and i have turbojam but i don't like that program because they don't explain it very good.

I haven't paid for any of them, besides i live in Europe i am on a very very tight budget.
  • jeolds
    jeolds Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    For the strength training portions all you really need are the worksheets and instructions on the sets. The worksheets are here:

http://www.teambeachbody.com/get-fit/fitness-tools/workout-sheets

What I mean on the instructions on the sets is that some are done in a series of 3 or 4 exercises and then repeated in the same order. Some go through the entire series and the repeat with reversing the three block exercise sets. I don't remember all of them off the top of my head though.