Starting up

Options
13»

Replies

• sarahmatters
    Options
    hi I'm Kim last month I did the 30 day shred well it was my actual 2nd time doing it. after i finished it I took a break cause of having all the boys home..on Sept. 5(1st day of school) I will redo ripped in 30.last time I did it I got all the way to level 3 and stopped.no reason just burned out on it..this time I plan on finishing it.also along with doing ripped i will be working on my running doing the bridge to 10k..

Hi Kim,

Congrats on your amazing loss so far and welcome to our lovely group! Keep checking in with us and we'll help keep you motivated. Plenty of other wonderful Jillian workouts to mix it up with once you get to the end of the fun with 'Ripped' too.

:)
  • Zamba74
    Zamba74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm going to start 30 day shed. How often do you do it? I do Muay Thai kickboxing twice a week and was going to try and do the 30 day shed 2-3 times a week. How long did you spend on each level before moving up? Any suggestions and friends would be great!
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    HI everyone, I just finished the Shred today and want to start Ripped In 30 next week. Anyone else doing it?
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Just Biked 11.60 Miles..............
  • sarahmatters
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm going to start 30 day shed. How often do you do it? I do Muay Thai kickboxing twice a week and was going to try and do the 30 day shed 2-3 times a week. How long did you spend on each level before moving up? Any suggestions and friends would be great!

Hi There and welcome!

Muay Thai boxing! I think you will love Jillian workouts then as that's her background. I think 2-3 times a week sounds good. I think the idea is that you do each level for 10 sessions and then move on but I think listen to your body. If you are starting to find a level too easy or at least you feel like you have more to give/have mastered the moves then have a go at the next level. You can always come back down if you find it too much. Best of luck! Let us know how you find it :)
  • sarahmatters
    Options
    HI everyone, I just finished the Shred today and want to start Ripped In 30 next week. Anyone else doing it?

Hello and welcome! Well done for finishing 30 day shred. I haven't personally done ripped yet but there are a couple of people who use it over on the daily workout topic thread so you could join in with them and chat about how they are finding it.
    Well done on your bike ride! So good for a good burn and you don't really realise how hard you are working do you?