Results after 1 week!

Options
I joined MFP and started Paleo one week ago. I've been continuously surprised at how not-as-difficult-as-I-thought the switch to Paleo would be. I haven't cheated, and have barely been tempted in my first week! Of course, I didn't have any social activities or anything in the past week, so I know the coming weeks will get tougher, especially as we get closer to the holiday season.

However, I am THRILLED with my results so far! After 7 days of Paleo I've lost 5 pounds. Also lost an inch off my bust, an inch and a half off my waist, an inch off my belly and an inch off my hips! Woohoo!

Replies

• DiCE12
    DiCE12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done :) x
  • bubblicious84
    bubblicious84 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats! :)
  • epcooper
    epcooper Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I must say, I'm jealous! I've been doing paleo/primal for 2 weeks and haven't seen any results yet, in weight or inches....but I'm sticking to it. I have a feeling my body's just slower to react to changes than most peoples'.
  • msdivine26
    Options
    @epcooper: I am thinking my fast results are because I was used to eating SO much sugar and carbs. I run a baking business, so DAILY I was tasting samples of my products, having a little bite of leftover batter, etc. Just cutting THAT out is likely the difference so far!