Looking for CLX/TurboFire friends

Options
sbroadus
sbroadus Posts: 41 Member
Hey all!
I'm looking for other people who love CLX as much as I have. I currently just finished my second week of the lean phase. I have two more left!!!! I bought Turbofire and it should be coming in soon. I'm going to follow that program for the 12 weeks then after that I'm going to try a hybrid of the two.

Replies

• tatterscoops
    Options
    That's so awesome! I'm also thinking of doing the hybrid once I'm done. I have TF but I found the pivoting was the hardest part so I skipped and do CLX instead.
  • RagenGBrown
    Options
    Hey! I'm currently doing turbofire now. I'm in week 4. I also have Chalene extreme and will do that when I'm done. Then I want to do the hybrid too!! I love the workouts! Some days I don't feel like doing it, but once I pop in the DVD and hear the music I'm ready to go!
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am in week 2 of CLX and I love it also. I have not weighed since I started so I am curious to see if I have lost any weight or inches. It is the first program that I have actually followed in a sequence. Most of them I just find a few that I really like and play those over and over.. I did print off the TF/CLX hybrid but not sure if I'll follow it exclusively......I might just do the lifting and then on the cardio days do TF....
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting Lean in three days and I think I'm going to also do the 30 days of Lean for Life. After that, I'm planning on doing the CLX/Turbo hybrid. I think I going to do the schedule designed by her sister.
  • sbroadus
    Options
    I was debating on doing a month of Lean for Life before starting my 90 days of Turbofire. I am so ready to start Turbo though! After I do my rotation of Turbo I'm going to do the CLX/Turbo hybrid.
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    YOu can add me if you like. I am just finishing week 3 of Push and am checking out Turbo Fire. I have to work on my pivoting!!
  • sbroadus
    Options
    YOu can add me if you like. I am just finishing week 3 of Push and am checking out Turbo Fire. I have to work on my pivoting!!

Pivoting??
  • erindh87
    erindh87 Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm starting ChaLEAN for the first time on Saturday! I'm very excited and looking forward to some good results. Please feel freet to add me. :)
  • chojolitos
    Options
    Hey all!
    I'm looking for other people who love CLX as much as I have. I currently just finished my second week of the lean phase. I have two more left!!!! I bought Turbofire and it should be coming in soon. I'm going to follow that program for the 12 weeks then after that I'm going to try a hybrid of the two.
    I do love it too.
    You can add me as a friend :)
    I 'm in my firts week of push phase :explode:
  • jenachip
    jenachip Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can all add me if you like. I did one round of Turbo Fire last summer, then another, then a round of Chalean Extreme. I just finished Insanity (which I HATED). Right now I am doing the lean for life phase of CLX with Turbo Fire on the cardio days. I love both of these programs!!
  • samurphy23
    samurphy23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am doing the CHX/TF hybrid Chalene's sister put out. I absolutely love it, I don't know if I have lost a bunch of inches but I feel much stronger and looked more toned. I feel like I have lost some around my mid-section too. I LOVE Chalene's program, will still pop in Turbo Jam from time to time.

I am not sure what to do after this is over. I can honestly say I will be sad to see it end, I am in the Lean phase.

What is Lean for Life? I have seen it a few times recently but not sure what it entails.

Thanks ladies! Keep up the awesome work!
  • sbroadus
    Options
    I am doing the CHX/TF hybrid Chalene's sister put out. I absolutely love it, I don't know if I have lost a bunch of inches but I feel much stronger and looked more toned. I feel like I have lost some around my mid-section too. I LOVE Chalene's program, will still pop in Turbo Jam from time to time.

I am not sure what to do after this is over. I can honestly say I will be sad to see it end, I am in the Lean phase.

What is Lean for Life? I have seen it a few times recently but not sure what it entails.

Lean for life is the fourth phase of CLX. The cardio days are still the same and the circuits you do one burn, push and lean circuit each week. You can find the calender in the guide book that came with CLX. The one on the beachbody website isn't correct.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options

I'm doing Body Beast when I'm done with CLX. I can't wait! I'm in my first week of Lean right now.