What's YOUR number?

Options
12346»

Replies

• kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Really I don't think it matters, so long as when someone is with me..they are ONLY with me.
    And vice versa. Its no ones business but your own and the only person who has the right to judge me is me. I know why I have the number I have and I am at peace with it, and that is all that really matters.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

*love that you posted this* :drinker:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I don't ask and I'm not giving away my secret code.

I have asked "when's the last time you've had sex?"

Is that off limits as well? Well I asked twice. And my reasoning was if they had sex the night before, well it's be a turn off but it really isnt my business. I guess I was being nosey.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

By chance my favorite number is six. One of the first words I learned in German, btw.

--P

I saw what you did there. LOL:devil:
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    If you are afraid ot the answer don't ask the question! I say don't ask and don't tell. You have to ask yourself "Is it going to change the way you feel about the person?" I personally won't tell and don't want to know if I am the 2nd or 10th but I prefer to be the last.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I will never ask or tell someone I am in a relationship with! This can and should be avoided, because really.. what is it going to accomplish? Past is past.

My girlfriends know and we've discussed it at certain times. But.. since I don't technically know any of you..let's just say the number is some miles north of 10.5.
    But quality? Looking back... maybe 3? :tongue:

To be honest, if I asked and a man had a really, really low number, I would question his skills and potential. How awful is that?!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I don't ask and I'm not giving away my secret code.

I have asked "when's the last time you've had sex?"

Is that off limits as well? Well I asked twice. And my reasoning was if they had sex the night before, well it's be a turn off but it really isnt my business. I guess I was being nosey.

LOL I alway respond to this question though sometime its a little akward..

"whens the last time you had sex?"

"Sunday"

"Its Tuesday"

and this is when it can get ackward... More for them than me though cause if you dont want to know dont ask