Workout Music!

Options
Hey Sistas!

I'm looking to add some music to my workout playlist....what are y'all jamming to, to shed those pounds???:flowerforyou:

Replies

• RobinRenee83
    RobinRenee83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    There's another post on here from right around the same time that you posed this one..lol. Check that thread. People had some good recommendations!!
  • Sade510
    Sade510 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    BEYONCE! I don't even like her music much but dammit, she gets me running!
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    There's another post on here from right around the same time that you posed this one..lol. Check that thread. People had some good recommendations!!

YIKES! I'm just seeing this! I was like no one responded :sad:

HAHAHAHHA! Thanks! :happy:
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    BEYONCE! I don't even like her music much but dammit, she gets me running!

I LOVE me some Mrs. Carter!!! Yep, I do have some of her songs on my playlist!
  • ByondBlest
    ByondBlest Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go get it by Mary Mary keeps me spiritually and physically motivated
  • Exqitblkprl
    Exqitblkprl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi BamaGirl,
    I've just recently restarted my weight loss journey and I have found that it's easier for me to get my excerise on by doing line dancing. What I did was go on youtube and typed in line dancing, and many different ones came up.Talk about a great workout and the music is not bad at all either. As for music I'm a lover of all music and will listen to pretty much anything. However, my favorite types are jazz, r&b, raggae etc but I dance to everything. I know this isn't quite what you were asking for but you or anyone that might read this post just check out line dancing and see what you think. Here are some of the video's I really like(there are many versions by different people but these are the ones I like).... "Terminal Reaction by-I am Kenny J" "Wobble, (the video with the ladies in dark blue tee shirts)" "Booty Work & zydeco - by step line dancers" "Chicago Hustle by- skate junkies" There are plenty others but these are just a few that I like.....they will get the blood and lungs pumping.......enjoy!
  • Myfavoritegirl
    Options
    Hello All:

Love this site and this group.. Just on my second week....not even looking at a scale until the end of this month. Loving every minute...of the journey to the new me. God Bless and Stay Motivated..:smile:
  • butterball43
    Options
    congrats Im going to try the line dancing
  • omwtofit
    omwtofit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love Jeezy!!! He's so motivated to get what he wants, I just apply it to my weight loss journey!!! But when I don't feel like the "Thug Motivation" Destiny's Child Radio on Pandora is fun!!! Pandora ROcks!!!
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wale!!! I love running to his music....don't let "Slight Work" come on! That is my jam! LOL!