New to the group

Options
Hi everyone! I joined the group today and wanted to introduce myself. I ordered the book and just received it yesterday. I'm anxious to read it and to start the program. If anyone has any advice, please share. Good luck ladies!

Replies

• areber07
    areber07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am new to the froup as well. I have been on MFP for 265 + days and have lost 46 lbs to date but I am stuck. I have learned that I can maintain my weight but I still have about 50-60 lbs to lose. I just downloaded the book onto my Ipad and hope to read it this weekend. I have read great things about this book and am excited to start something new. Feel free to add me if you would like, I am always looking for encouragement and a good butt kicking when I need it!
  • meganmcg77
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I have had the book for months. But finally got started last week, did my third workout yesterday. My only advice so far is to just jump in and get started. I was overwhelmed reading the book for so long, just finally did it. I work out from home, a bit more challengin and sometimes have to get inventive (i.e. right now I'm using a small step stool for step-ups, it's not near high enough but will work for now)

Good luck!
  • ezavora
    ezavora Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just order the book and cant wait for it to come. I got into weight liftng when i did Crossfit, but that does not exist where I live now. I have free access to a limited gym and I am looking forward to getting back into weight ifting with a focus. My book should be here in a week
  • kmsairam
    kmsairam Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this group. Have been on MFP for 2 months and just completed my 4th workout (Stage 1, B2) today. I'm loving it. I feel stronger! Looking forward to meeting everyone and comparing notes!
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just ordered the book today. Can't wait to get it
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    Just got the book on Saturday and have been reading it ever since, I forgot it at home today =( but my mind is already blown away by all the information can't wait til I am finished so I can get started!!