30 Day shred level 2

Options
Today is day 11 my first day of level 2. I can't wait to do it and see how it goes

Replies

• everlastingdream
    Options
    Ah awesome! :D Let us know how it goes :) I'm on day two of level two now, it's definitely upped the intensity which I love!
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first day of level 2 my arms feel like jello. I hate the 360 jumps and basically all the cardio the cardio u do in plank position I did the modified versions until I'm a lil stronger. The strength training parts were ez. I hope to gain sum more endurance and stamina throughout all of level 2
  • jillianfan317
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2. I have noticed that I can do the advanced move that natile does for strength training where u walk down and do a push up. That shows me that I've gained sum strength. Still the circuit 1 cardio the squat thrust I have to do the modified version. The oblique twist in circuit 2 kill me but I push thru them anyway. Circuit 3 I do the modified version of plank jacks. I'm hoping by day 5 or 6 I'll be able to actually complete the cadio moves that I have to modify and be able to do them in the advanced ways.
  • Elisac2008
    Elisac2008 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 day 1 today. wow, after doing level 1 for 10 days, this felt good in some ways. the cardio is not nice on the knees. i followed anita. the ab work is a lot harder for me. I did it with 2 pd weights, but I think I will go back to 3 pd weights tomorrow.
  • jillianfan317
    Options
    I just finished day 4 of level 2 and it's gettin so much easier as far as the cardio goes. I'm feeling better tomorrow is day 5 and then Wed is my rest day before I do the other 5 days of level 2
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Good to hear you're finding it easier - gives me hope. I can't do the cardio for as long as she wants us to. And I'm following Anita for most of it. But Day 3 today so fingers crossed.
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    maybe i am doing it wrong (let's hope not), but i find the cardio easier in level 2 than level 1. did level 2 day 2 today with 3 pd weights. my arms felt like jello at the end and i loved it.
  • surabhit
    Options
    maybe i am doing it wrong (let's hope not), but i find the cardio easier in level 2 than level 1. did level 2 day 2 today with 3 pd weights. my arms felt like jello at the end and i loved it.

No I thought I was going mad but I felt that too. Her program really is amazing. I think if you stick it out for 10 days in each level you'll reach levels of fitness that make the next level seem easier in some bits and harder in others. Level 1 was tougher cardio. Level 2 feels tougher on the abs and arms.
  • jillianfan317
    Options
    Yea I agree. Cuz I've done 15 days so far. An my coworkers noticed I am losing weight but I'm sure watching what I eat alot with this program is helping. I may not be losing pounds but I think I'm losing inches
  • MarjorieDawes57
    MarjorieDawes57 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 2 of Level 2 and my arms and abs are really feeling it! I thought the cardio seemed easier than Level 1 too, but the strength moves more than make up for it! You're doing an amazing job everyone - keep it up! x
  • jillianfan317
    Options
    Completed day 6 of level 2 and added in kickbox fastfix level 1 as and extra wrkout 2day. N sum of my co wrkers can tell I'm losing weight or inches cuz I've been getting compliments
  • jillianfan317
    Options
    I also added kickbox fastfix wrkout 2. So I've gotten 67 mins of working out in
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    tired and tom has made level 2 day 4 harder then the rest of the days. feel so much stronger when she is not here. but it is done. onto day 5 tomorrow.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    So far have done 7 days at level 1 - got bored with that so switched to level 2 today. It was a nice change. Burned 220 cals. will go back at some time to do the rest of level 1
  • surabhit
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 2 done and it feels amazing! I still get a 200calorie burn each time I do it. I'm starting to do more Natalie than Anita which is a push. But shin splints are killing me so I'm going to replace the cardio with floor cycling for the rest of the shred. It sucks, but my legs are more important :).
    Well done allll!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 2. Using 5 pounds, but need my 3's but kids lost one.
  • jillianfan317
    Options
    Day 7 of level 2 is done. 3 more days of level 2 then I get a rest day then move onto level 3
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    day 5 level 2 done. i am so happy i did it. i feel so much better mentally and physically after i finish it.
  • stephaniepittman
    Options
    I'm still on the wagon, but boy I can see how easy it is to fall off! In Level 1 I was pumped to do my workout every day and get it out of the way in the morning, but with Level 2 I'm struggling to "make time" to do it. I have continued with my daily workouts (haven't skipped a day, and today is L2D4), but I think I'm more mentally tired of doing the Shred every day, than physically tired.

I have also been very diligent on tracking food & exercise on MFP, and made some air-popped popcorn with melted butter last night; I had never considered the amount of calories before but it wasn't pretty! (I'm a bit of a butter-lover) ... so just by tracking what I regulary eat it's easy to see how the calories add up, and how an extra walk or passing up the candy (that my co-workers love to buy and share!) really does make a difference at the end of the day.

I enjoy reading all your posts & this group is very motivating! Stick with it folks .. can't wait to post on Day 30!

Feel free to friend me!
  • elliemae207
    Options
    Today is my rest day. Looking forward to Level 2 day 1 tomorrow. Glad to hear different good things about it from everyone.

Had a fun birthday breakfast for a friend today. I was so intimidated by the calorie count next to each entree (some of which were 1500+ and I'm on a 1200 cal daily allowance!). But my bestie who's also on MFP showed me a 290 cal entree. We also halfed a 440 cal blueberry muffin, and don't forget coffee of course! So that's what I was gonna have for breakfast this morning...

But here's a true NSV -- I was able to eat just half of all the above and I was full! I felt great and was totally satisfied with my meal! Going to breakfast with my best gals is fun again even with counting calories!! <3<3<3