what about exercise??

Options
mdelcott
mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
I started alternate day on monday, I am on my second DD and I am wondering if anyone knows about exercise while doing this?? I am in the first week of month 2 of Insanity, today I feel a bit tired ( my first DD I had loads of energy) I eat around 500 calories on my DD, so question is do I count exercise calories or just stick to the 500ish. I normally (before this) dont eat back my exercise calories.

Replies

• Lazychu
    Options
    I honestly don't know with that one sorry. Would be interested if anyone does know though :)
  • kiwit22
    kiwit22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Finally read about exercise calories in the alternate day diet. but it was only one paragraph. Apparently you should eat your exercise calories but he gave an example of someone only burning 100 calories.

The way I see it if you need the calories on your down day use them or instead carry them over to your next up day. You may be feeling tired cause you restricted your calories too much on your up day. Listen to your body and see how the weight loss goes.

Umm hope that made sense
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I think if I exercise on a down day i will have to eat more cals ,cant see me being able to do exercise without food maybe an extra shake or something
  • maidofstone
    maidofstone Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i always try to exercise on an up day, but sometimes on down days i have loads of energy (not sure where it comes from ) but just go with what you feel you can manage on the day . good luck :)