Introductions

Options
Spiceanne
Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
This area is for everyone to introduce themselves and talk about why they are on MFP and what they would like to accomplish during the 15 week challenge.

Replies

• MeganGable
    MeganGable Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love to be healthy through the holidays...the hardest time on the year!! My name is Megan and I'm pretty new to MFP, I'm really diggin' it!
  • aberman6
    aberman6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to get down to my goal of 125 which would mean losing 11 lbs. I definitely want to tone up and start strength training at least 3 days a week. This totally sounds like something that could help me. Having the support of an entire group of people is sure to keep me going :)
  • DrWhere
    DrWhere Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I lost roughly 20 lbs when I started MFP last year but then gained 10 back :c( I basically want to lose at least 15 lbs in these 15 weeks--getting me back on track!:smile:
  • ottavia8
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've tried to lose weight a lot of time but by doing it by myself I am not motivated enough.
    I want to lose 8 lb by Christmas and getting used to exercise at least 3 times a week. I need a group to help me doing this!
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody :)

I would like to start by welcoming everyone to this challenge, i hope everyone enjoys themselves and gets the motivation/results they want.

First of my name is Meg. Initially when I signed up for MFP I lost 40 pounds but then Christmas happened and I lost all motivation and will power. I gained about 30 pounds back and can't seem to stay motivated or stop snacking or mindless eating. I do good for a day or two then loose all will power and end up over eating and feeling bad about over eating and then end up saying **** it.

My goal for this 15 week challenge is to help re find my motivation and control my eating habits. I also hope to lose around 15 pounds.
  • gigglestom
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would love to lose 30 pounds by the end of this challenge. My ultimate goal is to lose 80 pounds. I'm hoping this challenge will give me the motivation and support to make it through the holiday's without going overboard.
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    Options
    My name is Julie and I'm almost 24 years old. I'm hoping to reach my goal of 130 (about 15 pounds) and finally be fit and in shape. After I reach that, I'm going to reevaluate to see if I want to lose more, focus on toning, stay there, etc. I'm really excited to be a part of this group. Thanks Meg for getting it going! Best of luck to everyone!
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Alison, and I'm also almost 24 :) I haven't been on MFP too long, but I'm really loving it! I'd love to lose 15 pounds in these 15 weeks. Ultimately, I'd like to lose 30-40 pounds.
  • sarahbuckk
    Options
    My name is Sarah, I'm 55 days into MFP, and I love it :D
    I've seen a lot of challenge-type things around, but never really got into any..
    Why this one? I don't know. It's just one of those things that seems like a good idea lol
    This will require a lottt of motivation, though, and I'm sure my MFP friends will be there every step of the struggle lol

P.S. Absolutely ANYONE can add me, I'm supportive, log every single day, and am always here to talk :)
  • newtracer0588
    Options
    Hello! I'm Tracy and I'm 24 years old. I have been on MFP a few times lost some weight but gained it all back and then some more. My goal for this challenge is to loose 35 lbs by Christmas and loose a total of 80 lbs.

I am very excited to have support and be supportive for others.

29255612.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ldr624
    Options
    Hi my name is LaDonna. I have over 100 pounds to lose and thought if I start with short challenges this will help me to reach my goal a little easier instead of thinking about all that I need to lose in the long run. During these 15 weeks, I'd like to build an exercse routine as well as make good choices in dealing with my addiction to sweets.
  • Mommasha
    Mommasha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, my goal is to lose at least 25 to 30 lbs by xmas. I am a diabetic and would love to get off of this medicine and also to just feel good! It is a hard struggle but I am determined. :smile:
  • princessjennarn
    Options
    Hello everyone My name is Jenna I am 29 years old a full time working nurse, wife and mother of 2 very active kids. I was very active in my life, the gym, diet, and running races. That was until this year : ( On January 26 th I caught a 550 lbs patient while he was falling in his home. I sprained my entire spin and I have been immobile to small amounts of lightly active ever since then. I just started back to part time, modified work 3 weeks ago. SInce my life changing experience and my pain I found I need to pick myself up and get back on the wagon!! So I started back on MFP and started back at the gym and I started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred today. So Hello and glad to meet everyone and start this challenge to lose this weight!!
  • newtracer0588
    Options
    Hi Jenna! I am too looking to start the 30 day shred tomorrow and joining my local gym soon. I will add you and looking forward to seeing each others progress!
  • saybyebob
    saybyebob Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! Joined for the long term end of year challenge. Hoping to lose 15-20 lbs by Christmas. Keeping fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!
  • epcot6
    Options
    Hi, my name is Walt and this is my first MFP challenge. I'm looking to get involved in a challenge to help keep myself motivated. When it comes to weight loss I have a very hard time staying motivated after a couple weeks. I'm hoping a challenge will give me some goals to work for while competing with other members. Good luck to all!
  • EatcleanDiva
    EatcleanDiva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!! I am Kesha! Excited about this challenge - just to have something else to make me accountable Looking to lose 39 more pounds!
  • francine470
    francine470 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Francy ,25 years old, i joined MFP about 10 days ago. My goal is to lose 30 pounds by christmas.
  • Steelrose43
    Options
    Hello all, my name is Angela, I would like to lose 20 pounds and then maintain that. I am not new to MFP but do not have anyone to help keep me in line and motivated. I am hopeing by joining this group I will be able to accomplish my goal.
    I live in Washington State and teach computers in a K-7 school.
  • mandalina79
    Options
    Hey everyone, thank you for letting me join your 15 week challenge!

What I'd love to accomplish in 15 weeks.. drop 30 pounds, being stronger and healthier than I am now.

Complete my first mud dashers race (October 2012)

Fit in those size 10 jeans I have in my closet that will BARELY get over my hips, seams screaming buttons not even CLOSE to touching.. lol.

Let's do this!

A