Strength Training

Options
What program do you use/love? I am looking to start a free weight program, are there any apps that you use/love or DVD for that matter....

Right now I do weights once a week at my gym in a power lifting class, but I am looking to increase it to 3x a week but want to mix it up.

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

My first DVD I used for lifting was ChaLean Extreme, and I loved it.

Now I have moved on to Cathe-workouts. Doing the Slow and Heavy Series right now. She has a lot of strength training DVD's.

Many on here are doing New Rules of lifting for Women-it's a book and has also the workout plan in it.
  • trishadams
    trishadams Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Favorite strength training DVD series is Cathe Friedrich's STS. Second fave is Gym Styles also by Cathe.

You can find them in the em2wl shop http://eatmore2weighless.com/shop/
  • tbellamy1
    Options
    Cathe all day!!!
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing Stage 1 of NROL4W this week. It's a great program! I'll probably move on to Cathe after that.
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'll be finishing stage 1 of NROLFW in 2 weeks, and I LOVE it!
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third round of Chalean Extreme right now. I really like it! I am looking at the Cathe workouts or Stronglifts to start after Chalean and after the holidays.
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich's Muscle Max, Gym Style series and Slow & Heavy are all awesome DVDs.
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Hi there!

My first DVD I used for lifting was ChaLean Extreme, and I loved it.

Now I have moved on to Cathe-workouts. Doing the Slow and Heavy Series right now. She has a lot of strength training DVD's.

Many on here are doing New Rules of lifting for Women-it's a book and has also the workout plan in it.

I need to see if I can add the Chalean-workouts. Thanks for posting :smile: