Weekly chat - Sept 10 - Sept 16

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our weekly thread! Please feel free to repost the thread on Monday of each new week. Just remember to change the dates in the topic title.

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)
Emily (emom3boys)
Randy (Randyamc)
Sandra (Leeloominai01)
Toni (Themoodys13)
Corey (coreyisaacs)
Joe (misterbigg36)
Dee (Dedee36)
Tawnya (RubytOU)
Mariesa (princessmariesa)
Sri (slimntrim77)
Becky (altheiathepixie)

Replies

• Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Man have I had a bad few days :blushing: My son had croup and I was spring cleaning the house and I am just so tired and worn out. I'm hoping to get back on the wagon within the next day or so. My house is looking much better & way more decluttered and my son is back to nursery school today (and I'm back at work) so I'm hoping for a bit more structure!
  • shorty313
    Options
    Spring cleaning is exercise!

I ended up over cals yesterday unexpectedly but otherwise have done pretty well, other than tailgating Saturday. I got back to lifting Monday, but my day today was filled with meetings so I didn't manage it at lunch again, so I'm going to try and do as close to a full routine as possible tonight after the kids go to bed.

Off to a haircut...wonder if that will result in any weight loss :laugh:
  • SaraGrace82
    Options
    This last week has been one continuous disaster after another. *sigh* I am hoping that my luck is turning around. Today there were some signs of better things coming like I had an unexpected loss this week. Yay!

The replacement Fitbit has arrived so that motivated me to track food stuffs today and my eating seems to be on track for today.

Now to just get back to the gym...

Hope everyone is well,
    SG
  • Leeloominai01
    Options
    Debbie we have a blood donation drive next week and I'm thinking that should result in at least 1lb :tongue:
  • shorty313
    Options
    Doh! Forgot to lift last night after bedtime, and when I remembered it was almost 10pm.

Sandra - that will totally drop the weight! Just be careful working out for a few days afterwards.
  • Leeloominai01
    Options
    I made the mistake of working out too soon after a blood donation ONCE, and once only :ohwell:
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I did that once ~ and literally sprung a leak! Gross!

I'm new to the group but wanted to say hi =)

Melissa
  • shorty313
    Options
    Hi Melissa!

I'm slammed at work lately which is really making it hard to work out. I must make myself the priority again!

Gained back a lb at weigh in day today, but it's been a pretty high sodium kind of week, so hopefully I see a loss soon.

I'm headed to AC on Saturday night for a bachelorette party, so who knows what that holds calorie-wise? Either way it should be fun! At least I'm driving so I'll be limiting myself to one drink so I can't do too much damage. Hope I win big on some slots! :laugh:
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Ive been sick on and off for the past two weeks so I have not made any progress. It makes me think of The Devil Wears Prada ~ "Im one more stomach flu to my goal weight." Hahahaha

I am looking forward to doing NOTHING this weekend. Lol