i'm trying this programe

Options
manoozo
manoozo Posts: 156 Member
OK. i'm a bit bored with my workout routine, so i want to try this programe, although i feel that it's a bit hard,
so, i would welcome any advice to encourage me to use this programe
i would like to know if it worked for anyone, or any success stories

Replies

• innocenceportrayed
    Options
    I tried Day 1 of Level 1 today and it was exhausting! But it was a good burn, 230 calories for 20 minutes and your muscles ache afterwards. I really think you should try it, it definitely isn't your normal workout boring routine.
  • manoozo
    Options
    will try tomorrow and God help us all
    :)
  • innocenceportrayed
    Options
    Haha, just a tip, take a shower after, you're going to be rolling in sweat, but sit down in the shower and let the water hit you, LOL because I almost fell when I was standing up my legs were so wiggly
  • manoozo
    Options
    hhhhh thanks for the warning :D
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I loved it and still do!
  • acuario28
    Options
    I did it for 30 days and I lost 9 inches overall. I am doing now ripped in 30.
    You will love each new level.
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This is a great workout. I actually did it back in April/May and lost almost 7 pounds and over 20 total inches. I spread it out over 6 weeks, though, so I only did each level's workouts 8 times instead of 10. I would do a couple of cardio days in there to give my muscles a rest from the 30DS.

I just restarted it again a couple of weeks ago and am doing week 1 of level 2. It's a fantastic workout and I love that it is quick (not easy though LOL) so I don't have to get up quite so early in the morning to get my workout in.
  • Kouch_ka
    Kouch_ka Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started it myself, and I have to agree that my legs were wobbly right after this workout. The I love the feel of the burning muscles while doing the workout, and well as the achy muscles the next day. (If I don't feel it the next day, I'm not working hard enough.) I can't wait to see how I feel after Month 1.