30 Day shred level 3

Options
Day 1 of level 3 done. It was difficult but I can't wait for the rest of the 9 days to be done. I'll be happy to have fully completed this program

Replies

• elliemae207
    Options
    Day 1 of level 3 done. It was difficult but I can't wait for the rest of the 9 days to be done. I'll be happy to have fully completed this program

woot woot! nicely done. i'm still in level 2, day 4 today. proud to say this has been the longest i stuck it out doing any kind of workout video, so pat on my back, too! thanks for being an inspiration...so i'll keep going and go the distance like you!
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've done Level 3, Day 2 and it is AMAZING! The moves are just superb, so so tough, but a great change. I'm looking forward to finishing the program! Great going ladies!
  • Elisac2008
    Elisac2008 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    level 3 day 1 done! i took yesterday off from level 2 day 10 since i felt nauseous 5 minutes into it.

not a fan of the jumps so i do other cardio during some of the jumps
  • elliemae207
    Options
    level 3 day 1 done! i took yesterday off from level 2 day 10 since i felt nauseous 5 minutes into it.

not a fan of the jumps so i do other cardio during some of the jumps
    i'm with you on that. i do other cardio during some of the jumps when my heart feels like crashing down to the floor. i know that's a cheat, but i tell myself i'd rather keep moving than "kill myself" - not about to suicide! hahaha
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    took yesterday off, due to walking a lot at clinical
    today i did level 3 day 2!!
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of level 3 is complete. Tomorrow is a rest day for me just to give myself a day of recovery. I can tell I'm getting strong in my arms
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    level 3 day 3 is done. circuit 3 rock stars and i are not friends.
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    Starting Level 3 tonight! Excited for the next level of Jillian's craziness!
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    level 3 day 4 is done. i did the rock stars today. not very high, but i attempted and did them lightly.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of 30 day shred level 3. OMG 4 more days to go and I'll be done with this program
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    day 5 and 6 level 3 done yesterday and today.
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    day 7 level 3 done.
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    day off from 30 ds.. did kickbox fast fix level 1 instead.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Completed my first day of Level 3 today. Not as terrible as I was expecting. I dislike the plyo moves, especially the jumping lunges, but I think they'll get better with time. I still can't do a real push-up, but I'm feeling strong in the knee version, so I think there is some improvement.

Just ordered JM Body Revolution for when I complete 30DS. It should be here sometime next week. Yay!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Wow, am I feeling Level 3! I'm sore in a good way. Will be doing 30DS after work tonight since I goofed up on setting my alarm this morning.
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    finished Day 1 of Level 3! I don't have the coordination for those jump-in-the-air-with-both-feet-kicking-your-butt move. i just did jump ropes instead.

also, does anyone else have trouble doing that last plank move for the abs? i was trying to follow natalie, but i felt like i was putting unnecessary stress on my ankle during those raises. i ended up just holding the plank instead of doing the hip lifts.
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    finished Day 1 of Level 3! I don't have the coordination for those jump-in-the-air-with-both-feet-kicking-your-butt move. i just did jump ropes instead.

also, does anyone else have trouble doing that last plank move for the abs? i was trying to follow natalie, but i felt like i was putting unnecessary stress on my ankle during those raises. i ended up just holding the plank instead of doing the hip lifts.

The "rockstar jumps" are the ones you're referring to. I think as long as you're moving, you're doing great!

I used to have a terrible time with the side planks, but can now do 10 on each side, following the modified version. I don't feel any stress on my ankles doing modified...and this is saying a lot since my left ankle is still stiff from rolling it a few weeks ago.

Good luck!

I finished Day 3 of Level 3 this morning, but with some modifications. I'm only using 3 lb weights for all of the moves except two, but most to protect my form since the moves are done faster. Still can't do a jumping lunge because I have no balance in the mornings!
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    level 3 day 8 done!
    I think today was my last day for a while. I have lost 4 pounds. I hope to take measurements before I move on to the next dvd. I should do that today. I never thought I would get this far (completing 27 days of shred) so I never took measurements.
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Day 24 (L3D4) done!
  • HeatherMN
    Options
    Day 25 (L3D5) done!