Low Carb Sweet

Options
So I've been experimenting with Nutiva Coconut Manna and Raw Cacao Nibs. Thought I'd share in case anyone else might be interested. This isn't fancy or elegant, but it satisfies my lust for chocolate. If you wanted to add frozen raspberries or blueberries or even almonds, I'm sure that would work.

Pour one Tablespoon of Nutiva Coconut Manna on a piece of wax paper
Sprinkle with stevia and cinnamon to taste
Sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon of Raw Cacao Nibs
Refrigerate until the Coconut Manna is hard again

If you split the piece in half, you get 2-100 calorie (approximate) pieces. Lots of good fat and antioxidants. Low carb. Nice crunch from the cacao nibs, and I like the choco-coco flavor.

Wondering if anyone else has experimented with Manna? If so, I would love to hear what you do with it!!

Replies

• ZipperJJ
    ZipperJJ Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Never heard of coconut manna but I am going to look for it next time I go to the fancy food store! Maybe even cocoa nibs too woohoo!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I had to look this up...it sounds like the same thing as coconut butter (which I also have yet to try). Do you think that's correct? Sounds yummy!
  • llwll
    llwll Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! THANKS :)
  • aallegri
    Options
    It's really good stuff. Addictive, but good! I think it's like coconut butter, but I've never tried coconut butter so I dont know for sure. Next time you're at the store, you may want to try it! I'm loving it...
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    It's really good stuff. Addictive, but good! I think it's like coconut butter, but I've never tried coconut butter so I dont know for sure. Next time you're at the store, you may want to try it! I'm loving it...

Cool, I will definitely get some the next time I place an iherb order!