Day 2!

Options
ghostpixie
ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
I noticed it was a tiny bit easier today, but not too much! I still couldn't make it through the pushups. Those pushups are going to be the death of me! How did you guys do?

Replies

• Kifli
    Kifli Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do the wimpiest push ups ever! I sleep on my right arm every night, so I always have limited range of motion, likes it's injured (but it's not), so the push ups are the worst for me. Well, that and the 'rope jumping' on LV 1.
    Good luck...hope it gets easier :)
  • KristyP05
    KristyP05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down! All day I could feel every muscle move when I walked. Muscles I didn't even know I had any more. :) I had a hard time getting started tonight. Thank goodness for my suportive husband and this group or may have just went to bed. Knowing that there are others having simular struggles and keep going helps me keep moving forward. I am just hoping that this gets easier. The jumping jacks and the jump rope are the worst for me. At day two I can already feel my muscles get sorer. I hope they just go numb after a while. :) Still on level 1. Thank you for sharing.
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me as I found this group late.
    I did it - struggled at times, but I did it!

I do wimpy push ups, but they will get easier each day...I know that from past workouts.
    This is sad, but the one I REALLY struggled with were the reverse crunches. I just can't get my big butt off the floor. UGH
    Also don't like the shoulder raises...but I know they will get easier too.

I ought to sleep goooood tonight.

Keep up the good work all!! We CAN do this!!!
  • AbiJj
    AbiJj Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi guys
    Day 2 - determined to get done - really glad I joined this group or I wouldn't have been motivated enough :-)
    I found a pretty raincoat on the web, I don't do pretty - but want the option, so I'm keeping going!
    Still eyes on Tina!
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 2 of level one and My legs are soooooo sore! What do u guys recomend for the soreness? I can't remember if ur supposed to use heat or ice on sore muscles... I did slightly better than yesterday and whenever I just couldn't get one more jumping jack or jump rope I walked in place and did the arm movements that way I didn't let my heart rate slow down but was able to catch my breath a little. Looking forward to completeing the whole level with out stopping - I'm hoping by the end of the week!
  • AbiJj
    AbiJj Posts: 26
    Options
    ice for sore muscles - watched biggest loser and after the cycling challenges, the smother the contestants legs with ice packs.
    Sir Chris Hoy recommends sitting in an ice bath after a day of cycling (or some other famous cyclist)
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 3. Still can't do the pushups. I suck at them :( I've never been good at them tho, i wonder if i do them wrong? I do the knee thing, buut still can barely go down a few inches. also the reverse crunches are SO painful for me. The rest, i can handle. it's going okay. :) so glad i joined this group to motivate me to actually do it.