Movin On Up

Options
brbetha01
brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
Well, today I did Day 10 on Circuit 1 and have really noticed an improvement on strength, endurance, and the ability to do the exercises. I've decided that I'm going to move on tomorrow with Circuit 2 for 10 days. I have gone straight through and have been able to physically see a difference in my body.

Has anybody else moved on to Circuit 2? How is progress for everyone else going?

Replies

• chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm moving up tomorrow, and looking forward to it.

Let us know how it goes today!
  • brbetha01
    Options
    All I can say is "WOW"! I was really hurting this morning. Circuit 1 was easy by Day 10 but Circuit 2 this morning was a big change-up. It is a lot of core workout and high-impact moves and works different muscles from what Circuit 1 did. Hopefully I'll get stronger in a few days and it'll be easier because I was breathing really hard and heavy this morning. lol
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 last night and yes it was definitely harder. I now hate the word "plank." lol Hoping to get better at those as these days go on. I actually had to take a breather on the last cardio circuit. I was so kicking myself but it will get easier. :) (positive thinking there) I was glad for change and ready to take on the challenge.
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    I won't start level 2 til next week - but I think y'all have officially made me scared! :)
  • sarah1334
    sarah1334 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 last night and yes it was definitely harder. I now hate the word "plank." \

^This!!
  • chooriyah
    Options
    Agreed. Did Day 1 Level 2 yesterday and it was hard ): Am feeling quite annoyed with myself as I feel like I half-a$$ed it. Not sure whether to take a break for a day and restart tomorrow, or push on through. Haven't taken a day off yet, and I'm worried about breaking the routine I've got going. Feel like I should only take a day off if I'm really really too sore, in order to let muscles rebuild, but I'm not, I'm just tired and feeling a lack of energy.

I think perhaps part of the problem is that I'm not seeing concrete progress, either on the scales or inches. I *feel* more toned, but it can't be true if there's no inch loss, surely?

Any advice, anyone? Greatly appreciated.
  • kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I won't start level 2 til next week - but I think y'all have officially made me scared! :)

I'm on level 1 day 8 and i'm already starting to think of level two and as you say... i'm officially scared!!
  • brbetha01
    Options
    Agreed. Did Day 1 Level 2 yesterday and it was hard ): Am feeling quite annoyed with myself as I feel like I half-a$$ed it. Not sure whether to take a break for a day and restart tomorrow, or push on through. Haven't taken a day off yet, and I'm worried about breaking the routine I've got going. Feel like I should only take a day off if I'm really really too sore, in order to let muscles rebuild, but I'm not, I'm just tired and feeling a lack of energy.

I think perhaps part of the problem is that I'm not seeing concrete progress, either on the scales or inches. I *feel* more toned, but it can't be true if there's no inch loss, surely?

I can relate with you on all levels. I am on my second day of level 2 and I'm struggling. I just pushed through though because if I stop, I have a feeling I will start slacking and not pushing through. I am hurting and it is difficult for some reason.

I haven't seen any huge progress either on the scale. But I'm going to keep pushing for the 30 days. I think I see a difference with toning and appearance but that could be my mind playing tricks on me. lol

I'd just say stick with it - even if the scale isn't reflecting - and after 30 days, see where you're at... at least you can say you did the 30 days with a full effort.
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Still on level one. I'm working through it way slower than I anticipated but will be picking it up way more this week. I don't see any differences in my body but I do feel proud that I can do (almost) all the pushups (could barely do 4 in a row last week!) and I'm upping my weights for most of the moves. Nervous about level 2 but I won't be starting until next week.
  • chooriyah
    Options

I can relate with you on all levels. I am on my second day of level 2 and I'm struggling. I just pushed through though because if I stop, I have a feeling I will start slacking and not pushing through. I am hurting and it is difficult for some reason.

I haven't seen any huge progress either on the scale. But I'm going to keep pushing for the 30 days. I think I see a difference with toning and appearance but that could be my mind playing tricks on me. lol

I'd just say stick with it - even if the scale isn't reflecting - and after 30 days, see where you're at... at least you can say you did the 30 days with a full effort.

I think you're right. I read a huge 12-page long 30 day shred thread elsewhere on the forums in the last half an hour (while at work, lol...) and it really seemed like those who took too many rest days struggled to get back into it. I'm worried about losing momentum and the routine that i've created. I think it was so hard yesterday because the exercises were new, I didn't know what I was doing so kept having to stop to watch, plus my hubby came home half way through and I was distracted wondering if he was going to walk through the living room at any moment... also a couple people posted to say that they didn't really start to see results until half way through level 2 or even level 3. Also, I had pizza AND garlic bread today so definitely need a workout!!!! hahaha.

That's decided then. Will do it as soon as I get home, and try to be as energetic as possible. Hopefully I will be feeling the burn so much I'll be hobbling up and down the stairs and lowering myself into my chair like I'm 80 years old...
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm really feeling level 2 today. Whole body is sore. It's a nice sore....I think.

I wish I could push through the 30 days in a row but I've been having fri/sat rest days for so long that I count on those days to get caught up on things I have neglected during the week. I was actually going to try to workout one of those days last weekend and it just didn't happen. I have always been extrememly tired on Friday nights also. Saying all that- Sunday nights are harder just because I'm a little stiff but I'm usually ready to go. I've been making that a definite gym/video workout night and double the burn.

Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I completed level 1 day 9 this morning... I'm getting excited to move onto level 2 and mix it up! It's boring doing the same workout over and over, but I love the results I'm seeing and feeling!! :)
  • chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Starting Level 2 tomorrow morning!!!