Looking for company C25K Week 4

Options
I just completed week 3 of C25K and have been clocking a steady 2 miles. I'd be soon onto week 4 and I am looking for company and motivation for the remaining weeks!

Replies

• mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 7, but I wanted to say you've got friends here! Congratulations and keep at it!
  • Lisame11
    Lisame11 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've done 5 days at wk4! I am due to move on to wk5 tomorrow.... scary!

Week 4 was ok when I got my stride sorted. I found a shorter stride meant my foot was more under my knee so much less impact and less pain. I never realised until recently that there was so much about running, I thought I could just go out there and do it like you do when you're little! Turns out there is stride, breathing, which part of foot hits the ground first, pace, so many things. But I am really enjoying learning and getting out there doing it.

Stick with it! Maybe we can motivate each other? I'm not much further ahead. :-)
  • tikafly
    tikafly Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    W4D2 tomorrow. It sounds like you've got a great pace going on. I'm rather slow, but I'm fine with that.
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    DAY3 for me... or is it Day5. I lost track. Lol ! Anyway... going to finish it tomorrow. Good job all of you...
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am finishing week 4 tomorrow but you are welcome to add me if you like!!
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 4 on Tuesday and plan to do 2 weeks of week 4 as suggested by a few of the members here.
  • mjbell642
    Options
    Week 4 finished yesterday. Week 5 starts tomorrow. Keep moving everyone. Drink your water (I am terrible at that ). Eat protein !! Most important.... Have Fun !!!
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    repeated week 4 day 1 today , will also repeat day 2 and 3 before moving onto week 5 :)
  • mjbell642
    Options
    Hey Tink... good for you on week4 day1... I had to repeat some of my 4 also. Not a big deal. Hope this weeks goes well for you.
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I've just completed Week 4 Day 1 this morning. Am probably going to repeat it before doing day 2. The 5 min part was hard...so very hard! But I found it just as hard doing the 1 and half min run a couple of weeks ago so its working :happy:
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I am starting Week 6 this week, even though I'm ahead a week or two of you.. I'm still here! Still going even though a few weeks ago I had my doubts.. I powered through by chatting with ppl who have been here and gave me encouragements and advice that really worked!! :happy:
  • mjbell642
    Options
    Time to put my shoes on and do week4 day 1. Would rather take a nap !!! And eating supper first was probably not a good idea, but if I don't then I am eating way too late. Do ya'll eat your evening meal before going out ?
  • mjbell642
    Options
    Wait... make that week 5!! See I really do need that nap...
  • jamesja1
    jamesja1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    well i just started the c25k this week. tomorrow will be week 1 day 2 for me. anyone can feel free to add me as a friend!:flowerforyou:
  • mjbell642
    Options
    Week 5 day 1 .... had to do treadmill because of rain. I did it,but struggled at the end. I kept saying I was going to repeat week4, but I am glad I moved on. However I can tell I will be doing day1 and day2 over and over. Not ready for 20 minutes.