5 days after Keto

Options
vivipr
vivipr Posts: 80 Member
Hello Pals... I just want to share how excited I am about my new journey on Keto. I started last Wednesday, weighing 172.2 today, 5 days after (I couldnt help and had to step on the scale) 167.1. I know is not all water loss because as a breastfeeding mommy I'm used to drink a lot of water everyday, of course after Keto Im drinking much more since I learned it helps to prevent nauseas... :)

I guess 5.1 lbs less is a great-awesome-motivation for me to stay in and keep up with the good work.

Have a good day!

Replies

• Bill_from_Philly
    Options
    Awesome work! A lot of that is water weight since under keto your body doesn't need to retain as much water. Keep it up though it pays off so well. I'm down 41 lbs since end of June on Keto and it's truly become a lifestyle not a diet for me. It works and it's pretty tasty too!
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic, I've been in Keto for 3 weeks now, im down 15 lbs and the weightloss is visable, v pleased and its totally broken my previous plateau. What really amazes me is actually how little I can eat, my appetite has really reduced.
  • chrssyeldridge
    chrssyeldridge Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up your hard work!!!!
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    :) thanks!
    I thought it was just me but seems like this keto is an apetite suppresant lol! yay!

Im so glad my husband found out about this new way to live. what had me so heavy was the sugar and the bread... since I cut that 2 weeks ago im 6.8 lbs down :)