Final Challenge

Options
Spiceanne
Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
I'm thinking of putting together a final challenge scheduled for our last week. It won't be an easy challenge but I feel at then end of the 15 weeks, it should be a walk in the park :)

How does everyone feel about that?

Replies

• adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm up for anything! I love having motivation!

My mom called three days ago to tell me she signed me up for a 5 mile run with my dad on Thanksgiving. I'm really nervous because I've never run that far, but instead of worrying about it, I mapped out 3 mile, 4 mile, and 5 mile loops by my house and started training. Haha, well I ran the 3 mile loop once, but it's a start :)
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :) I know you can do it!

And don't worry you will find any extra motivation you have been lacking once you get to the race. Just something about the people there, it's a wonderful atmosphere and just makes you want to run faster and longer. Not to mention the people cheering you on and the people that are running too will be so supportive of you. It's an incredible feeling :)
  • calewis23
    calewis23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great idea! I think building up the challenges each week is definitely necessary and is a great way to build up to greater / harder things.
  • xXxLxXx
    Options
    Meg, that sounds AWESOME!! I think it should be a very Physical, Spiritual and Mental Challenge... The Harder, The Better!!

xXx
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Cool! Do it Meg!!!
  • KathyMarie1970
    KathyMarie1970 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think it sounds great. I'm up to give anything a try! Thank you so much Meg for putting all this together and coming up with the challenges for us!!!
  • vickiandrews
    vickiandrews Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    First thought on this was no way - I'm not sure I'll be able to complete anything too hard, but after reading the positive comments below then why not! It's just something else for us all to work towards. I should be fitter by then anyway. And thank you Meg for giving us the motivation to finally reach our goals. xxx
  • clare_marie
    clare_marie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm liking having the challenges and if it's something we are working towards - I love it! What's the worst that can happen?!
  • AnotherAustinGirl
    Options
    After finishing 50 Prisoner Getups, I don't think there is anything worse you could throw at me!