Daily workout check in

Options

Replies

• bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Completed 6 1/2 of the 7 circuits of BFBM video before 5:15am!!! I still have circuit 6 and skip it the second time around. Bad, I know...but I push the other circuits HARD!

It's amazing how much improvement I see myself doing this. When I would first do the video, I would be hyperventilating and almost puking. Now I can do it all with little to no breaks. Just LOTS OF SWEAT!!! :)
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Friday (September 7): Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Brisk Walk

Saturday (September 8) 6 Week Six-Pack, JM Kickboxing, and Cardio Blast
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    All 7 circuits of BFBM at 4:30 this morning! Felt great afterwards!!! :) Hope to do some walking today after school, too, since it's in the 70s here! :)
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Week 2 of RI30...........walk after lunch. Lots of plank jacks, and mountain climbers............
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Did KB&T Level 3 and added ankle weights (5lb). I had to do the low impact version, but it really worked out my legs. Also did 6w6p level 2. Today I work with my trainer. 10 Days til I go to Hawaii :)
  • bopper
    Options
    Day 5 of week 2 of Ripped In 30 for me...........Crow pushups,,,,,,,,,,,,,really hard.........have to modify.
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Trainer had me do a tabata workout today - pullups (modified), pushups, kettle bell swings (20lb), and run lunges. For those not familiar with Tabata, you basically do eight rounds of an exercise - go hard/fast for 20 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds so you are doing each exercise for 4 minutes. You then rest/walk it off for 3 minutes before beginning the next exercise. My trainer usually has me do 4 exercises.

Good news is that I was able to do at least 10 pullups each round (usually I can only get 6 or 7 by the 6th round) and did all the pushups on my toes (and did at least 16 each time).
  • bopper
    Options
    Jillian's BFBM was my workout today...........sweaty calorie burner!
  • trublue1
    trublue1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been bad. I have neglected Jillian all week. I am back on it tomorow after I rest a little. I'm working an 11-7 shift at my part time job. What shall it be 30DS or BFBM?
  • bopper
    Options
    Taking today off, body needs a rest and this coming week I am mixing it all up to see if I can get off my plateau!
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Didn't get a workout in yesterday due to high school football game and getting ready for a yard sale and didn't get my workout today because of the yard sale (unless I count moving furniture and stuff for the yard sale). Hopefully will get back on track tomorrow as only one week until I go to Hawaii :)
  • vguynes
    Options
    Saturday (September 15) - 6 Week Six-Pack, Walking, and Cardio Blast
  • bopper
    Options
    3 miles of trail walking.
  • bopper
    Options
    Walk/Jog Intervals carrying hand weights.....3 Miles
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Walk/Jog Intervals carrying hand weights.....3 Miles

Great Job.

Did KB&T level 1 with ankle weights and 6w6p level 1.
  • bluekittykat
    Options
    I'm doing her Body Revolution program. Today was workout 6 of week 4! I love this program!!
  • vguynes
    Options
    (September 20, 2012) Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, 6 Weeks Six-Pack (Level One), and Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout
  • vguynes
    Options
    I'm doing her Body Revolution program. Today was workout 6 of week 4! I love this program!!

Are you seeing good results with the Body Revolution program?
  • bluekittykat
    Options
    I've only lost 7 pounds but I am a lot stronger and my clothes fit so much better. I know that I have lost inches but not sure how much yet. My boyfriend has lost about 10 pounds after a month. I love this program & definitely would recommend it. :smile:
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Checking in! Yesterday I did JM's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, but I also just finished the first week of Ripped in 30. Excited/nervous to be moving on to week two!

5342150.png