Progress Report...How's everyone doing?

Options
13»

Replies

• jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hello again :)

Not sure where everyone ran off to but I had a mild set back but have begun again and almost done with month 1 :D Of course had I not slacked off, even though I was still working out daily, just not with Insanity, I would be finished with month 1 already :grumble: Oh well trying to keep at it this time. Great results cdm1221 :bigsmile:
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I start recovery week tomorrow
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    Yesterday was the start of my LAST WEEK of Insanity! I seriously can't believe how fast it went! Which of course means that my summer is over, as I timed it to coincide with Labour Day, and the beginning of the teaching year. So sad. :frown:

But I've had a great time with Insanity! I'll be pushing myself as hard as possible this week towards my final Fit Test! :smile:
  • cdm1221
    cdm1221 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks jrhstarlight! Stay focused; you'll make it through!

I'm in the middle of Month 2 Week 2, and ummm....yes, Month 2 is HARD! But I've already lost 4.2 lbs, so the increased difficulty is clearly effective. Will post pictures when I'm all done :)

Best of luck to everyone else!!

20729406.png
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    I'm in the recovery week and I must say I love it :) I am nervous to start Month 2. Month 1 drove me crazy with all the repetition so I worry I will have to deal with that again in Month 2 :( Hope the ones still hanging in there are still digging deep :)
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are doing awesome! I have been struggling a little bit lately but determined to get back on track from tomorrow and push through the rest of Month 1 (only 3 days left!!!)...then on to Month 2...NER-VOUS! But I really really hope that I stick with it, do what i can and that I really get some great results! I'm gonna put the scale away for a while and just focus on my eating (still a work in progress) and push through the workouts...hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I step on the scale again at the end of September or when next I take pics...let's see!!!
  • krnlcsf
    Options
    I finished the program this past Saturday! I wasn't terribly pleased with my results though... I think it had everything to do with my eating habits. I was testing out the premise of eating more to lose... I really don't think that works for me. I am thinking about redoing the second month to see if I can improve my results. I won't do it right away, because Shaun T and I need to take some time apart. :)

Keep at it though! If nothing else, it's a helluva workout that offers a serious calorie burn!

Dig deeper! :)
  • nikig7
    Options
    I finished the program this past Saturday! I wasn't terribly pleased with my results though... I think it had everything to do with my eating habits. I was testing out the premise of eating more to lose... I really don't think that works for me. I am thinking about redoing the second month to see if I can improve my results. I won't do it right away, because Shaun T and I need to take some time apart. :)

Keep at it though! If nothing else, it's a helluva workout that offers a serious calorie burn!

Dig deeper! :)

Yes I have to admit I need to clean up my eating alot more! I'm sure that has alot to do with my not seeing the results I want to see as well...it's a work in progress but we'll get there!
  • cdm1221
    Options
    I finished!! I can't believe I finished!! And all I can think about is getting that dang Insanity t-shirt!

Final results: 21 pounds lost (245.2 --> 224.2), 2.5" lost off waist (37.5" --> 34"), 2.5" lost off hips (47" --> 44.5")

I just did a Zumba workout today, and it doesn't even compare to Insanity (of course!). Will be starting Round 2 in 2-4 weeks; interested to see if I gain/lose/maintain over that period.

Kinda nervous posting pics, but here we go...
    a30f80.jpg

20729406.png
  • krnlcsf
    Options
    I finished!! I can't believe I finished!! And all I can think about is getting that dang Insanity t-shirt!

Final results: 21 pounds lost (245.2 --> 224.2), 2.5" lost off waist (37.5" --> 34"), 2.5" lost off hips (47" --> 44.5")

I just did a Zumba workout today, and it doesn't even compare to Insanity (of course!). Will be starting Round 2 in 2-4 weeks; interested to see if I gain/lose/maintain over that period.

Kinda nervous posting pics, but here we go...
    a30f80.jpg

20729406.png

way to go on completing the program!!! you have had some seriously amazing results! :) i hope round 2 brings you even more great results. :drinker:
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    Yes, those are great results :D Good luck on round 2!!
  • nikig7
    Options
    Wow...those results are amazing!!! I just finished the first day of Month 2 and I feel sick to my stomach!!! I honestly need to find a way to push through these workouts because it's hard not to feel totally defeated when you're just so burnt out and gasping for air! I took many many breaks and was on the verge of just stopping the workout a couple of times but so glad I pushed thru...the sweat does dry...the breathing does get easier...and the shock wears off (LOL)...just in time for you to press play again the next day :noway:

Honestly I'm really gonna need some motivation to get through it...any advice, tips...ANYTHING will be appreciated...i'm about 206 and it is really hard trying to get this body to do half of the things Shaun T and his team does...wow!!! I jus have to keep digging...I HAVE to...God help me!!!
  • cdm1221
    Options
    Thanks guys!!

No doubt...Month 2 is a killer!! But, remember to go at your own pace...if you have to stop, stop...I did...ALOT LOL...But by the end of Month 2 I could do the entire workouts (with the exception of those stupid side suicide jumps!) Seriously, keep at it!! It's hard, and for a good reason, because you won't burn as many calories with anything easier :) Also, what worked for me, was focusing on how far I've come as opposed to how many more weeks/days I have to go. Just getting through Month 1 was a success...and you're almost halfway through week 1 of Month 2...KUDOS to you! Just don't stop!
  • nikig7
    Options
    Thanks guys!!

No doubt...Month 2 is a killer!! But, remember to go at your own pace...if you have to stop, stop...I did...ALOT LOL...But by the end of Month 2 I could do the entire workouts (with the exception of those stupid side suicide jumps!) Seriously, keep at it!! It's hard, and for a good reason, because you won't burn as many calories with anything easier :) Also, what worked for me, was focusing on how far I've come as opposed to how many more weeks/days I have to go. Just getting through Month 1 was a success...and you're almost halfway through week 1 of Month 2...KUDOS to you! Just don't stop!

Thanks I appreciate it...Day 2 today...God help me!
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    tumblr_m64ze0idx21rqtqdzo1_400_zps64a7bbad.png
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    Some of my favs :)

tumblr_m83xsopCYO1rtdobz_zps2b2e3cae.jpg

tumblr_m80av4qKbN1rcdcsio1_400_zpsf8d42ee3.jpg

tumblr_m8s4lnQB311rn4deoo1_400_zpsb6c50a3a.jpg